Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
time has arrived for him to rhyme
and jive, nickel and dime
don't matter must climb
the corporates ladder
"SO BOO it don't matter
we love each other
girl you sweet like peach butter
float love galore
like a boat I hug the shore
be swimming in linen
while my whip wheels spinning
and that's only the beginning
"NAW PLAYER: my panties not
up for grabs, one boy's plot
was to take my cake at home
shut the door and while we alone
bam bam thank you mam oh my
panties would be so hot down there
if that happen after rapping juice everywhere
so I said no y lips was red doe but no can do
he didn't leave i guess he plan to
try anyway but I had a plenty to say

but survived a hug
delivered by a chick
started to quiver quick
and licked her lips
club a boss site
but lost my appetite
my luck a threat
wow very upset
about losing my job
not soothing being a slob
keep grooving involved
with survival a doorknob
awaits, grab the car keys
and go to the bar with these
thoughts on my mind
now see a Philippine girl
she seem to twirl
butt, on the table is wine
but unable to find
the right chick
this Philippine chick sweet tonight
and I have to keep sight
of her, its romance galore
on the dance floor
with a chance to score
he has a strong crush
on her now an onrush
of love talk, so look boo
he's shook over you
girl you thrill and alert
you have skill of an expert
your love clutter the skies
like butterflies
it flirt among flowers
giving you young powers
in the bed room showers
your breasts with dove soap
body make a club smoke
the DJ
be hey
I need a cake date boo

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
I need a cake date boo
your lace brown
from the waist down
so he chase you around the town
at home embrace you in a gown
race like a hound
hunting prey
you stunting today
got all sorts of flirt
in a short skirt
so you see boo
girl me and you
should date and who
you been giving it too?
Oh you don't know do you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: survived playing cat and mouse a boy arrived at my house knocked on the door i was in shoc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Our Savior has arrived AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : Get all sorts of praise when I use a short phrase To describe life survived strife arrived with kni Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Black President some worried about has Arrived Black People Politics 169
V12_BITURBO The Front Porch : Your brand new V12_BITURBO has arrived The Front Porch 3
Ankhur Black People : Fascism has arrived in the USA Black People Open Forum 36
Zulile Black Relationships : Lovedinflorida - help has arrived! :) Black Relationships 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Deeds of Destruction payday has arrived (Underworld & Dark Bishop) collab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
R Black Poetry : autumn has arrived Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A club could be a heavy stick get a hug in a CHEVY with a chick read a map of town begin to flirt in a wraparound denim skirt at a party it serves he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Slave cemetery poses questions for Florida country club African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
O Black Entertainment : The Breakfast Club Black Entertainment 13
R Black Poetry : My corrupt fate is not up-to-date twisted at the club and assisted by love see a girl wanna kiss it Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between two spoons while Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between Two spoons while a b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: wanted to invent love so i went to the club to have a jive affair have to strive to compar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : AFRICA....Welcome to Africa ( club mix ) - Les Mills. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : amber-rose-is-now-a-proud-strip-club-owner Black People Doing Positive Things 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : sixers rookie, 26 pts in 20 mins...then wore his jersey to the club Black Sports 0
Monetary Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary) Black Money Business Jobs 46
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Stevie Wonder - The Beat Club (As you've probably never seen him) OldSoul 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : SAM'S CLUB CEO ATTACKED FOR PROMOTING DIVERSITY Black Money Business Jobs 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Dr Boyce Watkins on The Breakfast Club: Empire, Media, Building Black Wealth Black Money Business Jobs 1
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $45 Sam's Club Plus Membership + $21.94 Fresh Food Offers + $20 Gift Card + More Shopping - Steals and Deals! 1
IFE Black Positive People : Adam Kirby, 2, becomes Youngest Ever to Join Genius Club Mensa Black People Doing Positive Things 1
KingSango Uganda : Example of a Royal Ladies Club in an Uganda Kingdom. Uganda 3
KingSango Black People : Vision for a Royal Ladies Club for African American women. Black People Open Forum 1
KPITRL Black Relationships : Was the club really the bar? Black Relationships 2
Enki Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club' Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Gun Ownership : Huey P. Newton Gun Club Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Buena Vista Social Club - Chan Chan Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KPITRL Black People : Are dating sites and the club scene designed to keep people single? Black People Open Forum 77
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Club Nouveau - Why You Treat Me So Bad Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Science and Technology : NASA Administrator Charles Bolden Speaks at National Press Club Science and Technology 0