Black People : Arrested for sagging

"Boy pull them pants up" that sounds like something only by birth momma can tell me. But who knows the whole story.
Sounds like the cops need to stay in the law pllace and not the judgement place. But that is the life we live by.

hey.. public decency needs to be upheld..

Fashion Police!!! Must suck if you were a cop and you got demoted from traffic cop to FASHION POLICE
I hate sagging...it's unnecessary...and to be honest I'm not mad that he got arrested for his sagging of the pants...but I'm almost certain there is probably more to this story, as there always usually is...

Saggin' spelled backwards is what....................?

Fashion Police!!! Must suck if you were a cop and you got demoted from traffic cop to FASHION POLICE
I hate sagging...it's unnecessary...and to be honest I'm not mad that he got arrested for his sagging of the pants...but I'm almost certain there is probably more to this story, as there always usually is...

Saggin' spelled backwards is what....................?
Yea we know. and the point? jp

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back