Black People : Arrest of Princeton’s Dr. Imani Perry causes outrage and backlash

Is this really a situation that involves the race card ?

• Nah, she just tripping cause she's a "professor"

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yeah, they dogged her out because she's black

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Do WE as a people have different expectations of treatment? Imani's ordeal didn't seem so dreadful until I found out a yt woman was treated differently :(

yes of course this has always been the case. i'm not the biggest fan of cops but she's doing a disservice real discrimination.

the warrant didn't help. yes i would have been pissed too but i don't see a crisis situation here. she's making it more that what it is. welcome to amerikkka and leave it at that.

Do WE as a people have different expectations of treatment? Imani's ordeal didn't seem so dreadful until I found out a yt woman was treated differently :(

" Never let a slave see the inside of a master's house or he will never again be satisfied with his shed!"

and what would happen if you found another black woman that was treated better than both of them?..
and then what would happen if you found out a mexican man was treated worse?.. and then what would happen if you found out a black man was treated even worse?

would that overload your racial-reasoning calculator or what?

and what would happen if you found another black woman that was treated better than both of them?..
and then what would happen if you found out a mexican man was treated worse?.. and then what would happen if you found out a black man was treated even worse?

would that overload your racial-reasoning calculator or what?
I would feel slighted if ANYONE is treated better than me under similar circumstances, but racially it's always about me and Becky and OUR sons! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back