Black People : Arrest Black Babies Before They Become Criminals!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Jan 28, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The disrespect & demonization of Black Men continues:

http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=18505

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sad and stupid it's just no words to express

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Alright that's it family, something is going to be done about all of this. Is this how we want to start off the year 2005? It is a very sad day in both Amerikkkan and Black American History, and this WILL NOT be dragged into our month:BLACK HISTORY MONTH! That is it. God is on my side, and that is ALL I need.

CD

4. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
  5. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I cant believe that ... they... omg.. i cant say nothin :censored:

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Quite simply that company & website needs to be shut down! There is already a petition against it, and I encourage all Destee members to join.

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I haven't lost my mind Yet.. have I?

Family I'm not for this kind in insensitivity either.

Let me share a thought. Some of you may think it crazy and I welcome your honest opinion as I attempt to explain. This along with all hate should be attacked using the patriot law and shove the hate and all those who practice it into jail or court.

You know what is wrong. If you threaten a police officer verbally, or make jesters he claims are threatening. You are arrested. Why should he have protections not offered average citizens.

If an individual and I don’t care who you are make a threat that I believe is an attempt or a plan to harm me in a serious manner. I should have the right ( we all should have the right to have it investigated ) to file a complaint and that person is number one suspect, and is warned against further threats. If the charge is proven a case opens in court by our NAACP to sue the organization. Company, E-Online based or brick and mortar. All of them the KKK, or any hate group. Will stop the nonsense, because we have and will demand teeth the law.
    ======
    What crossed my mind also is similar to what you see on this site, but not to make humor or demean ourselves. This thought crossed my mind.

We march to show the protest we have against the inequality all the time. We march to protest police brutality. But we never march to keep slavery in the face of the ones who hate us.

America only corrects its self when we burn a city, March in anger by the thousands tearing up half a city along the way.

Radical Idea's make Radical Change!

Now In my idea I had ( Me being one of the volunteers to be shackled ) Yearly we hold a march with a few shackled individuals in a symbolic manner to front the shame of what America wants us to not shove in their face.

That they never paid the slaves who asked for reparations in 1865. They want us to forget about slavery, get over it they say.

Yet they keep the hate and racism up front and constant. Pictures of slavery don’t shock them, anymore. Roots shamed them, let’s make it 3D, let’s make it standout, let’s make it and shove it down their throats until things change.

Nothing like the real shame portrayed and shoved into your face to spark change.

They never paid the descendants being us for the continued oppression and ridicule.

America is today celebrating the 60th year of the Holocaust. They paid the Japanese for internment. Only because the world demanded it, only because they wanted good relations, only because of the media coverage and public out cry. Only because the rest of the world as watching their next move and response.

We march in thousands yearly to get the media coverage, the world coverage. The idea isn’t fully worked out, but I have to tell you I had this thought and I haven’t lost my mind. I hope you all understand. America has to crumbly and change.

If not I will be in that crowd that takes the first bullet, fighting blood and tooth to change it. Now call me crazy!

===========
    Here is another shirt they sell on the site. They claim to be equal opportunity haters. They truly left no stone unturned. They attack every thing sacred and not sacred.

ARREST WHITE BABIES BEFORE
    THEY BECOME CHILD MOLESTING, SERIAL KILLING, BLUE EYED
    MOTHER ******* DEVILS
    And they're cannibals, too.

8. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    smh...

Well I think not only should we petition agains them but this site has ads from Sylvan Learning Company, the United Negro Foundation, Black Art links and more. These companies need to be contacted also and made aware that their banners are tied to this mess.

9. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The website registration info on file for them is this:

T-Shirt Hell Inc. Aaron Schwarz ([email protected]) 3395 S. Jones Blvd. #402 Las Vegas, NV 89146. The toll free number listed for them is 1-877-498-3099.

The owner is a JEW! They are exploiting us again. They march side by side with Martin in the sixties, now they are trying to poke us in the eyes on their 60th Holocaust anniversary.

========= The Editor in Chief is Japanese ============
    TshirtHell.com has also drawn lawsuits from the Olsen Twins over the t-shirt "I F***** the Olsen Twins Before They Were Famous," as well as a shirt about buying Christopher Reeve's wheelchair on ebay.

Regarding the “I’m Rick James’ Ghost” t-shirt, a release from the Web site quotes Keisha Hyomoto - someone referred to as their “editor-in-chief” – as saying: "Rick James was no stranger to breaking the law. His involvement with drugs and a conviction for aggravated assault and false imprisonment in the 1990s is well documented. Not to mention he produced Eddie Murphy's album, which believe me, was criminal.”

Hyomoto concludes by saying: “We mean no disrespect to the memory of Rick James. The man is a legend. He's the Godfather of Soul. No wait, that's James Brown. I always get them confused. What did Rick James do again?"
    ==============
    The Editor is Japanese. I didn’t find a shirt making fun of the Japanese images burned into concrete by the bomb the United States dropped on them.

Now that isn’t funny either HY-O-MOTO… named after a greeting and motor vehicle.
    ================
    Martin Luther King got himself arrested. He wanted to be placed in handcuffs. He knew this would bring media coverage. This country prides itself on symbolism. Hand cuffs can be viewed as a symbol of slavery, like Dave Shappel wears in his ending credits.

The difference is those wearing the symbolic cuffs do not actually go to jail, or get arrested. Signs pointing to the fact the reparations didn’t come over 140 years ago when the slaves themselves asked and demanded it... Pointing out that Congress debated this and a bill was submitted, but members of Congress and the President at that time let it fall in the round file waste basket. Appropriate signs during the march. With proof, letters written by Congress, asking for reparations for slaves. Slave letters asking to be taken care of and compensated.

10. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    they only do this, because they know how we'll react.

it's just a bunch of computer nerds.

they had one for white babies...
    arrest white babies before they become child molesting serial killing blue eyes mother f*ing devils

idiots make me nauseated

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Woman wears t shirt that says arrest black babies before they become criminals