Black People : Arrest Black Babies Before They Become Criminals!

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
The disrespect & demonization of Black Men continues:

Late Friday evening January 21, we received an email from an EUR reader. That reader, S. Henry had read our (01-21-05 EUR) report about TshirtHell.com, the company behind the controversial Rick James (“I’m Rick James’ Ghost, *****”) t-shirt that the late singer’s estate is not the least bit thrilled about. But S. Henry hipped us to something even worse.

Upon viewing the site we were stunned to see the image of a handcuffed African American baby with a caption that reads, “Arrest Black Babies Before They Become Criminals.”

http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=18505

Alright that's it family, something is going to be done about all of this. Is this how we want to start off the year 2005? It is a very sad day in both Amerikkkan and Black American History, and this WILL NOT be dragged into our month:BLACK HISTORY MONTH! That is it. God is on my side, and that is ALL I need.

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back