Black People : Army Gets How-To Guide for Zombie Invasion

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    the Army Zombie Combat Command has put together a nifty manual on how to identify, fight, and kill those murderous mobs of the undead. Soldiers can now add the FM 999-3 Counter-Zombie Operations at the Fireteam Level to their arsenal – “the primary doctrinal reference on conducting fire team sized infantry operations in a Zombie infested environment in the United States.”
    And as far as we know, this is the only (non) arm of the service that “guarantees the survival of the United States in the event of any Zombie emergency.”
    Danger Room has already provided the civilian guide for the next zombie apocalypse. We’re glad to see such a forward-thinking authority prepare our nation’s troops to counter the next non-existent threat. It’s “based on intelligence collected from various Zombie outbreaks around the world,” so you know it’s reliable.
    So how should our enlisted men and women fight the troves of Zombies who threaten to eradicate our species? Well, since every Zombie outbreak is slightly different, this guide is a handy how-to for dealing with unexpected developments.

First, identifying these flesh-eating monsters. Unfortunately, only “qualified medical personnel” can identify Type A infections (the weaker version that only starts the zombie-conversion process upon death). But never fear, the manual has precise instructions for identifying zombies at any stage o
    [​IMG]

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/06/army-gets-how-to-guide-for-zombie-invasion/

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    This is from last year.

More, it has a disclaimer.

I did not download the PDF, but one person reported the disclaimer as:

"This publication is not published by, nor endorsed by the United States Army. The Fort Clement address is a false address (other addresses that appear on this publication are real or were real at the time of publication). This publication’s aim is to serve as a parody and entertain soldiers and civilians alike. Please do not take any of the contents seriously. We are not responsible for any injury, harm or mishaps that may occur as a result of following directions included within the text of this publication or elsewhere. We will probably try to claim credit for any successes. We will probably fail."​

What's the point of publicizing parodies?

3. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    i dunno what the heck this talk is about zombies. what is this zombie business yall talking about?

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    In todays world, do you really expect anyone at all that knows what's going on to fess up, put their name on ish or even fight to reveal its credibility???? Look at Wikileaks....he was doing the world a favor and now his life isn't worth two pennies to boot...and to add insult to injury, when he was doing his thing he had support from all over....now that the heat is on, where's that support now??? Where is the outcry? Where where where? This is the sad saga of the masses of people just like in the Bible...." God, I ain't got nothin to do with this ish!! She was the one that gave me that apple and ...... Just saying...lets keep this ish real and not act as if we don't understand.

5. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I am not convinced that the European is wise. And I trust my two eyes more than I trust their billions.

6. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I find it interesting that when caucasians use parody , simile, abstract presentations,and projections
    of things that they have planed or have already made and are in production to make, many think that the ideas or inventions are too fantastic to even contemplate. Almost 90 years ago when movies were silent they made one about man making his first trip to the moon. Has that happened? Jules Verns wrote "Journey To The Bottom Of The Sea" has that happened? What about " Around The World In 80 Days ? Did that happen? How about Dick Tracys' wristwatch with a screen that enabled him to communicate with headquarters two way in real time? Was that not into the then future? I remember clearly when I saw my first car telephone. Only rich white folk could afford them. Buck Rogers and Captain Cody had backpack rockets that enabled them to fly without an airplane. I have some over 50 year old black and white movies that talked about menipulating blood and creating mutants and deformed people. Hell, they even talked about organ transplants to keep people alive by using body parts from other people. From what I hear on this site all that speaks about are things that could be or have been done in Government Sponsored Labs. is just fiction and crazy because they have not told us common people what they are doing in those billion dollar labratories that we are not suppose to believe exist. The Government Black Opps. budget is huge and kept secret from those who will not research and read public records. LSD Experiments, Tuskeegee Experiments, Germ War Fare Experiments. Mind Control Experiments, all must be just fiction because some of us have not had first hand experiences with them. When whites used Germ Warefare to kill millions of Native Americans called Small Pox, was that real or too futuristic to believe and accept? That happened over 400 years ago. Because I have not had first hand knowledge of them doing these things then, people who can use their minds and project into the future using logic, spacial projection and history toward the future are crazy and unbelievable? It was once believed and taught that "If God ment for man to fly, then he would havebeen born with wings." The wise can look back at the past and then use spacial projection to see the future. The unwise can only see the present ...barely, and still have doubts, trouble understanding it, and are confused about what they see that is right in their faces and before their very eyes. Peace

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

What we call the "future" regarding technology and other abilities and the likes is only futuristic to us whom have a very limited pass. In the realm or orgin of things it is in no way the "future" for it was done and has been repeatedly done for billions over years in relation to our concept for what is called time. The reason it is written or recorded to be in our future is because these actions are part of anothers past! hetep

8. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    What's being stated here is not that "Some time in the future there will be Zombie attacks" but that there were already Zombie attacks.

There's a difference between recognizing myths and theorizing on the future.

If we are to believe every myth, we will be unable to deal with anything.

The fact remains that there are more pressing issues than Zombies: White people.

9. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I agree, white people are presently the ones who are creating all of this havock. We are the ones who cannot seem to recognize or understand what they are doing or saying. Therefore many of us think that it is untrue and not worth looking into so that we can jump ahead of the game and strategy. With that " Who Cares Attitude, or It's not happening in my world attitude," we will go the way of the other people that they have exterminated. Remember, our people were sold, kidnapped, and tricked in the past to windup on these American Shores in chains and slavery.Hello, can you not remember or was that futuristic fiction also? Please correct me if I am wrong. From my understanding, but I think that the word 'Zombies' is a term that is coded to mean that they are talking about unprepaired, unconscious people, who have not made provisions for a USA crisis. They believe people will head to the suburbs or country side in an attempt to take and steal reserve provisions that the awake people have stockpiled for their families. I have heard them use Katrina as an example of the 'Zombies Attacking.' I am not crazy or ignorant when I have heard this on other talk shows. They are talking about "Black People." If I am wrong please help me out and show me with clear statements like I have used to explain what I see from them and have understood is wrong , please. Peace

10. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    This is one of the problems with our race. We don't face reality enough and worry about myths too much.

I could show you manuals written by White people on how to win a race war.

In other words, whether White folk code or not, there's plenty of uncoded information.

Ya'll worry over the videogamers when the Klan isn't hidden and the Neo-Nazis are in plain sight killing us.

When will we leave the myths and deal with reality? Every one of us focusing on speculation instead of observation.

Fact is, whether White man planning or not he's a threat. But going into zombie crap when there's so much more real evidence is wasteful and misleading.

We know of his evil, now what will we do about it? Cower and fear over irrelevant concerns or stand up?