Black Spirituality Religion : Armed Texas man arrested while heading to church to fulfill 'a prophecy,' police say

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:
:nuts: out there, stay safe framily ...

Armed Texas man arrested while heading to church to fulfill 'a prophecy,' police say

...Brianna Jimenez, a waitress at Las Mañanitas Mexican restaurant is Seguin, said she and her mother called to report Albert early Sunday morning when he walked in and asked them to drive him the nearest Baptist church.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/armed-tex...h-fulfill-090011979--abc-news-topstories.html

KARMA ALLEN
Good Morning America
mexican-restaurant-arrest-ksat-mo-20181231_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

PHOTO: Workers at Las Mañanitas Mexican restaurant in Seguin, Texas, alerted police after Tony Albert walked in with a gun and surgical mask asking about the nearest church on Sunday, Dec. 30, 2018. (KSAT)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back