Black People : Armed Revolution!....what is your thoughts on this Black people?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    It's been said that in every fight for liberation, comes bloodshed. Nobody wants death, but violence is a reality in the fight for freedom in my opinion. That's not to say that this will determind our freedom or liberation as a people because true revolution starts in the mind. However, even the mental liberation of a people isn't going to stop the enemy from during what needs to happen in order to keep a people oppress, suppressed, and repressed. If all else fails, the enemy will (and I do believe this) make an attempt to use brute force and if yall don't believe me, look at our relations with the Police or with what is happening to the "so-called refugees" in New Orleans. The only way I see necessary under such circumstances is "self-defence" which is a human right especially in the name of freedom. Like Malcolm said "If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." When I look at certain countries in Africa and Latin America, the oppress in these countries are arming themselves and are willing to sacrifice their lives...That's how much they want to be liberated.

There was a Mexican revolutionary by the name of Zapata who once said "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees".....

Black people....what are your thoughts?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    you go right ahead............

i'll be home watching on TV.

3. iwannabe

iwannabe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    lol **** james- u coldblooded. Well yeah I mean...if for SOME reason it came to this, and i think this is highly unlikely I mean I dont think I would just sit there...I'd prolly help out a lil bit...lol

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    To keep it real, let me say it like this; We've been in this country for several hundred years. We are in the BEST POSITION TO BRING IT TO ITS KNEES. We know where to strike better than anyone else and can do it without the white people ever suspecting us of it...why? Because they trained us well enough to the point that they would never look for us to do it. After all, we love white people! (LOL). We know the weak points and the strong points. If I had my way, I'd really use the bloods and the crips for good reasons. They would each have to knock off a white person every week as initiation.

Every brother and sister with aids should make it their business and civic duty to sleep with a white person every day. Why? Because we know them ******** created this death. So don't ask me, cause I know what has to be done and how to do it. What do I do? Lets put it like this...If they knew, they would have given me the death penalty many times over! Malcolm was right. If you ain't got nothing you would die for, what do you have to live for?

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    lol ... you're krazee

:heart:

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Keita ... i cannot believe that you would suggest that our youth ... Crips and Bloods ... kill anyone.

You say that you know the way to bring them to their knees, and it is to kill ??!!! Please tell me this is not so Brother.

How many White people have you killed?

How much prison time have you served, doing what you tell them to do!

How dare you!

You are so wrong!

Lead the way Brother ... show them how ... you are the Elder!

No ... instead ... you send them off on such foolish missions!

That is NOT the way to bring them to their knees!

It is about money!

It is about econmics!

It is about the Spirit in us!

It is about using all of our resources wisely ... blessings from God and our Ancestors! This includes the peaceful Spirit found here. Your words, suggesting our youth kill anyone, offends it. You are so wrong.

Please don't do this again.

We need all of our youth ... OUTSIDE OF the prison system and grave!

That AIDS stuff ... expect to receive that which you put into the atmosphere ...

Be careful Brother, if not for yourself, for us.

Destee

7. dexxtreme

dexxtreme Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I just don't think that armed revolution is the way to go. Ignoring the fact that we actually have to buy the weapons from somebody. (You shouldn't be dependent on your enemies supplying you with your weapons...)

If we decided to take up arms and go to war, well, they have the entire military at their disposal, and it will be over in a few days. You have to hit people where it hurts, and the only thing that matters in this world is money. We need to better manage it, and find better things to spend it on. But before we can do that, we have to "think" and "act" better. Going to "war" won't make a bit of difference if we don't fight the right battles against the right people.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    economic war should and is being wage first. After a masing billions, manufacturing of weapons then armed militias. whites dont attack thoise who can clap back. at least overtly.

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Okay, I'll keep it peaceful...but I'll leave you with this;

FACT. The basis of all ECONOMICS IS LAND. As long as we do not have a land whereby we can reap the natural resources, feed ourselves from and establish a base that allows us to take part in the global market, we will never be economically independant or in a position to supply what any other people may need including ourselves. Therefore we can forget the "IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY" SCENARIO...

FACT. We did not create aids nor target it towards our own people. That which does not belong to us should be given back to its owners...or as someone else said; "RENDER UNTO CEASAR THAT WHICH IS CEASARS".

FACT. The gang issue is not declining it's rising, which means that our people or white folks have not found a solution to the expansion of it. With this being the case at hand, I would prefer to turn that NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM THEM OUT FROM OUR PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES INSTEAD OF INTO IT AS IT PRESENTLY IS. Until a solution is to be found, I say point the guns THAT WAY, NOT THIS WAY.

FACT. The prison population is steadily rising with the black women catching up to the black males in prison...mostly from economic crimes like drug dealing. This means that we can not even employ our own people therefore forcing many to have to work for white folks for poverty wages, which many are not obviously going to do...therefore the rise in prison population.

FACT. This may appear to be a peaceful and loving forum which I will not deny at times, but if you actually study the forum, it is not peaceful or loving. The majority here are angry, frustrated, tired and are seeking to cope with, overcome and rise above the oppression, suppression and repression of this white society and country. There is and will never be any peace or love in that regardless of what they allow to be expressed on the surface.

FACT. I will apologize for not wanting to be POLITICALLY CORRECT and for expressing WHAT MANY OF US MAY OR MAY NOT THINK AND FEEL EVEN IF WE DON'T SAY IT...I DO.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Keita ... you did not answer nary a one of my questions ... why not?

IRAQ had their own land, military, president, government, and money ... yet this country, in which we reside, went all the way over there and took all of that from them. How do you suppose we bear enough arms to fight and kill these people, while getting the weapons from them? How wise of a decision is this? I'm no military expert, but seeing through this does not require one.

Why would you lead our youth into such a trap as this? Who's side are you on?

Why would you suggest they do a thing that can cost them, what you've not given? Does hypocritical fit here?

In your description of this forum, we are all those things ... peaceful, repressed, supressed, oppressed, angry, hurt, tired ... and more.

My caution to you, has nothing to do with political correctness, and everything to do with responsibility. The responsibility of us ELDERS to properly guide our youth. What you are suggesting is irresponsible at best.

Again i ask ... how many white folk have you killed?

Destee