Black People : Armed Revolution!....what is your thoughts on this Black people?

Pharaoh Jahil

Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
It's been said that in every fight for liberation, comes bloodshed. Nobody wants death, but violence is a reality in the fight for freedom in my opinion. That's not to say that this will determind our freedom or liberation as a people because true revolution starts in the mind. However, even the mental liberation of a people isn't going to stop the enemy from during what needs to happen in order to keep a people oppress, suppressed, and repressed. If all else fails, the enemy will (and I do believe this) make an attempt to use brute force and if yall don't believe me, look at our relations with the Police or with what is happening to the "so-called refugees" in New Orleans. The only way I see necessary under such circumstances is "self-defence" which is a human right especially in the name of freedom. Like Malcolm said "If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." When I look at certain countries in Africa and Latin America, the oppress in these countries are arming themselves and are willing to sacrifice their lives...That's how much they want to be liberated.

There was a Mexican revolutionary by the name of Zapata who once said "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees".....

Black people....what are your thoughts?

iwannabe

Aug 24, 2005
lol **** james- u coldblooded. Well yeah I mean...if for SOME reason it came to this, and i think this is highly unlikely I mean I dont think I would just sit there...I'd prolly help out a lil bit...lol

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
To keep it real, let me say it like this; We've been in this country for several hundred years. We are in the BEST POSITION TO BRING IT TO ITS KNEES. We know where to strike better than anyone else and can do it without the white people ever suspecting us of it...why? Because they trained us well enough to the point that they would never look for us to do it. After all, we love white people! (LOL). We know the weak points and the strong points. If I had my way, I'd really use the bloods and the crips for good reasons. They would each have to knock off a white person every week as initiation.

Every brother and sister with aids should make it their business and civic duty to sleep with a white person every day. Why? Because we know them ******** created this death. So don't ask me, cause I know what has to be done and how to do it. What do I do? Lets put it like this...If they knew, they would have given me the death penalty many times over! Malcolm was right. If you ain't got nothing you would die for, what do you have to live for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skuderjaymes Black People : 50 or so Heavily-armed Cops and National Guardsmen protect the home of killer cop Derek Chauvin. Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Armed Texas man arrested while heading to church to fulfill 'a prophecy,' police say Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bobby Seale Explains the History Behind That Viral Photo of Armed Stacey Abrams Supporters Black People Politics 1
J The Front Porch : Armed ‘White Lives Matter’ Group Protests at NAACP in Houston The Front Porch 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : gun-toting-hate-group-outnumbered-at-texas-mosque-by-armed-worshipers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas Black People Politics 13
RAPTOR The Police : Armed w/ Military-Grade Weapons, Missouri Police Crack Down on Protests over Michael Brown Shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Armed robber was never told to report to prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : FOLKS OUTRAGED AFTER MOVIE THEATER HIRES ARMED GUARDS FOR “THE BUTLER” - Black Entertainment 3
cherryblossom Black People : Un-armed Macon, GA Man Shot by Police Black People Open Forum 3
Kamau47 Black People : Armed Patrols On The Streets Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Secret Service Arrests Armed Man for Alleged Obama Threat Black People Politics 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Report: FBI informant armed and trained Black Panthers Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Gun Ownership : U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Ankhur Black People : British empire secret weapon / Cops armed with hypnosis skills? Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : 19 Yr Old Football Star Gets Life+ For Armed Robberies Black People Open Forum 3
PoeticManifesta Black People : Idaho town passes armed law against "refugees" like katrinas Black People Open Forum 3
K Pan Africanism : New plan to deal with armed groups in DRC African American History Culture 2
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Frantz Fanon╢The African Revolution Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦The Black Muslims: From Revolution to Institution Black People Politics 0
Perfection Algeria : In Context Series: The Revolution of 1848 and Algeria Algeria 0
Perfection Black People Politics : |African/Black §tudies: The Black Revolution and African Studies Black People Politics 0
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
K Black People Politics : What are your thoughts on having a revolution? Black People Politics 21
Teodrose Fikre The Front Porch : The Revolution That Is #PaperNapkinRevolution The Front Porch 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people threaten revolution... Black People Politics 1
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Premieres Tonight on PBS 2/16/16 Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
OldSoul OldSoul : The Negro American Revolution - Join us in DesteeLive Sunday Oct 19th Noon ET OldSoul 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : M1 of Dead Prez on Revolution, Gaza & the Cuban 5 Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : "Counter-Revolution of 1776": Was U.S. Independence War a Conservative Revolt in Favor of Slavery? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Martin Luther King "radical revolution of values" sermon Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Revolution Aint Dead - Conscious Plat OldSoul 4
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : GUAMU KASA - Revolution-Resolution Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe: The Revolution Continues Zimbabwe 0
Alarm Clock Africa : Africa and U.S. Imperialism: Post-Colonial Crises and the Imperatives of the African Revolution All Things Africa 1
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Arrested Development ; Revolution Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Professor Griff, Revolution Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Ain't Free And Revolution Cost!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE MONKEY TRIBE!? Black African Americans in the American Revolution Christian Study Group 0
L Black People : Amazing Film of Revolution Now Taking Place in Americas Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Revolution Is Never Spontaneous, They Are Instigated Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Poetry : Welcome to the plastic revolution Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Amnat77 Algeria : Now revolution takes hold in Algeria: Hundreds arrested as '30,000' riot police try t Algeria 2
W Egypt : Revolution in Egypt Egypt 9