Black People Politics : Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Hometown,

Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas

Racial tensions in South Dallas almost exploded at an anti-mosque protest Saturday afternoon before quickly dissolving when the protesters retreated.

Gun-wielding protesters want Irving mosque to ‘Say No to Syrian Refugees’
A few hundred South Dallas residents, mostly black, flooded Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to oppose a planned demonstration by a mostly white group that routinely protests outside mosques ...

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...aws-armed-demonstrators-in-south-dallas.html/

NM-MOSQUE_PROTEST_01_49793832.jpg

Armed with a shotgun, Krystal Muhammad stood guard with other members of the New Black Panther Party outside a mosque Saturday in South Dallas. (Jae S. Lee/Staff Photographer)

I also noticed the white cop in battle gear calmly watching it all
from a nearby building balcony...

Ahem...

fyi

Tru dat ...

NM-MOSQUE_PROTEST_02_49793984-300x231.jpg

A police officer uses binoculars across from the Muhammad Mosque to monitor the situation. (Jae S. Lee/Staff Photographer)

I love what they represent and how they really about that action , I just dont think islam is for black people

Welcome on board, Onthecomup87, it's good having you join us.

Yes Sir, they on it, let's hope it doesn't develop into a race war. I also see your point about Islam not being for Black people. Even though the origins of Islam are Black, it has been tainted and corrupted by the "wild men."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back