The Front Porch : Armed ‘White Lives Matter’ Group Protests at NAACP in Houston

JSE16

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 18, 2016
:welcome: I saw this article and had to shake my head. Because I know if they had tried this in Detroit, they would have been carried out in a pine box. In fact, every time they have come to Michigan they get run out.

Waving Confederate flags and armed with assault rifles, White Lives Matter supporters stood in front of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People’s (NAACP) office in Houston’s Third Ward on Sunday demanding the organization refute Black Lives Matter.

Ignorant. What are they expecting to happen should the NAACP refute Black Lives Matter.
Obviously, these white folk think the NAACP represent all Black folk. If they only knew, Blacks don't listen to the NAACP. White folk do.

Ken-Reed.png

Ken Reed

“We came out here specifically today to protest against the NAACP and their failure in speaking out against the atrocities that organizations like Black Lives Matter and other pro-Black organizations have caused the attack and killing of white police officers, the burning down of cities and things of that nature,” organizer Ken Reed, who was wearing a “Donald Trump ’16” hat, told The Houston Chronicle. “If they’re going to be a civil rights organization and defend their people, they also need to hold their people accountable.”

Do whites think the NAACP defends their people? Ken could apply to sit on the board of the NAACP.

Soooo...what is WLM's stand on the killing of innocent Black people by police? I know, dumb question that doesn't deserve the dignity of a response.

Code name for BLM = KKK, which has a much longer history of hate crimes and existence than the BLM.

I wonder if the government and police officials are going to declare WLM as a terrorist group?

Why scream "foul" now when there are so many anti-Black organizations who have held the spotlight and legal backing for centuries against Black people? Oh, I forgot, white is right.

I didn't read them saying that Black lives matter...or did I miss that message in the midst of the other B.S.?

Yeah, Detroit ain't having that and neither is Chicago. Add Baltimore to that list and they have a problem. Probably some sleeper cities out there with enraged Black people we haven't heard from yet. People need to recognize, the Underground Railroad has long ended. Ain't no running away in the night this time.

Michigan though is still high on the list (3rd I believe) of the most racially segregated state in the nation. It still has a history of the home of the KKK and white supremacist/militia groups. Timothy McVeigh who bombed the Federal building in Oklahoma a few years ago was a member of one. So these anti-government groups are huddled up in the small towns in the middle of nowhere, planning and plotting, just waiting for a time for them to act the fool in public.

August is known as the "Dog Days of Summer" due to the hot temperatures this time of year that broils inner-cities and make people extremely cranky and hot-tempered. Expect the worst in this political climate.

So, this group believes it's okay to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights, which they know simply by marching in protest with loaded guns will incite riots and protest by the same people they claim they are protecting themselves from. We know how the game is played. They have itchy fingers just waiting for an opportunity to "declare war" against random Black people.

If this keeps up and spreads around the country, get ready because Marshall Law will be declared soon by Obama and that will put people on lockdown in ways they didn't expect because they were caught sleeping.

Clear your debts and get your houses in order people. There are a lot of people out there who are upset and fed up and not just about racial divide but about injustice overall.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back