Black People : Arm each Family member before they reverse gun laws in your state

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The modern day lynchings make it imperative for every law abiding mentaly stable person of African descent,
in states were carry, is legal

to learn as much, study as much about the use and care of ;
rifles ,
assualt rifles,
shotguns,

revolver handguns,
assault handguns

and if strength permits ; crossbows

and thenn if finances allow, purchase 2 rilfes for the home and a handgun for each and every family member

also training of each family member in some form of rigourous martial arts and the youth from the age of five both girs and boys.

It is odd that a judge , the top state judge in fact of Arizona had 24/7 protection, provided by federl martials,

but some how, just on that day, just on that momment they were....absent

.. just like the reduced secret service for JFK, and absence of army intel at Dealy plaza,

or the constant uniformed police presensce at the Audobon ballroom everytime El Hajj Malik Shabbaz, held the OAAU lectures and rallies, were absent on that horendous day

Now the oligarchy desires to use this incident and the incidents of fratricide in Newark as an excuse for gun control, which realy means taking guns out of the hands of working black families

I agree one must protect them self,but it is also a fact that states with stricter gun laws like New York city have way less gun crimes. But yeah you should train kids, and adults especially blacks to use weapons. But thre are to many guns in the street,again states with the the most guns have the bmost gun crimes.

Speaking of martial arts,what form do you suggest? taken a little muy thai,and some combat submission wrestling,I am looking at JuJitsu , Judo,or Kung Fu. In addition to martial arts we should be lifting weights, getting strong,and working on cardio as well.

Is it legal to own a grenade launcher,or a morter,or time bombs? lol the tea party wishes so. like that cross bow idea though! how about throwing knives?

I agree one must protect them self,but it is also a fact that states with stricter gun laws like New York city have way less gun crimes. But yeah you should train kids, and adults especially blacks to use weapons. But thre are to many guns in the street,again states with the the most guns have the bmost gun crimes.

Speaking of martial arts,what form do you suggest? taken a little muy thai,and some combat submission wrestling,I am looking at JuJitsu , Judo,or Kung Fu. In addition to martial arts we should be lifting weights, getting strong,and working on cardio as well.

Is it legal to own a grenade launcher,or a morter,or time bombs? lol the tea party wishes so. like that cross bow idea though! how about throwing knives?
check the statistis about NYC, cross someones drug turf and folks get wasted, no robberies muggings just , business wars,
Newark has just about the same type laws as in NYC and since I posted this already 3 or 4 young men have probably been killed

The point is , in the NOI the teens are not doing this nor in Liberation black churchs that advise their parishioners to go to the gallery regularly

guns dont kill, minds do!!!!

As far as martial arts, I would suggest Wing Chun, Hsing I and jiu Jitsu,
they are quick efficient, in the street easy to learn and lasts ones lifetime, unlike styles that rely on youthful flexiblity agility and strength.
Hung Gar is a good system for children to learn starting at 6, cause it will create an amazing foundation in them in mind, body and Chi

throwing knives, butterfly swords, stars, sai's , san chet quan, Lung Shuan, nunchakus and tonfas, are not legal, outside of a personal training area in most states

for instance pepper spray and tasers need permits in NYC

yes all forms of body development outside and inside are important, weights, running swimming, inside training like real Chen style and Wu stle tai chi, more so then the popular Yang style, becuase the first is a fighing form and the later is simple and does not require alot of space to practice.

Also any form of chi kung is good for the entire family from 8 to 80,
check with your local certified and liscenced accupuncturist, about where to take lessons in your area.

:SuN032: we gon get little boobie a piece?

unless one oes not plan for their infants and toddlers to grow old enough to clean one and go to the gun range,

hell yes

until they reach the right age of adolescnts oe pre-adolescents, depending on thestate huntig laws,

that is an extra firearm in the house for security:peace:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back