Black People : Arm each Family member before they reverse gun laws in your state

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The modern day lynchings make it imperative for every law abiding mentaly stable person of African descent,
    in states were carry, is legal

to learn as much, study as much about the use and care of ;
    rifles ,
    assualt rifles,
    shotguns,

revolver handguns,
    assault handguns

and if strength permits ; crossbows

and thenn if finances allow, purchase 2 rilfes for the home and a handgun for each and every family member

also training of each family member in some form of rigourous martial arts and the youth from the age of five both girs and boys.

It is odd that a judge , the top state judge in fact of Arizona had 24/7 protection, provided by federl martials,

but some how, just on that day, just on that momment they were....absent

.. just like the reduced secret service for JFK, and absence of army intel at Dealy plaza,

or the constant uniformed police presensce at the Audobon ballroom everytime El Hajj Malik Shabbaz, held the OAAU lectures and rallies, were absent on that horendous day

Now the oligarchy desires to use this incident and the incidents of fratricide in Newark as an excuse for gun control, which realy means taking guns out of the hands of working black families

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I agree one must protect them self,but it is also a fact that states with stricter gun laws like New York city have way less gun crimes. But yeah you should train kids, and adults especially blacks to use weapons. But thre are to many guns in the street,again states with the the most guns have the bmost gun crimes.

Speaking of martial arts,what form do you suggest? taken a little muy thai,and some combat submission wrestling,I am looking at JuJitsu , Judo,or Kung Fu. In addition to martial arts we should be lifting weights, getting strong,and working on cardio as well.

Is it legal to own a grenade launcher,or a morter,or time bombs? lol the tea party wishes so. like that cross bow idea though! how about throwing knives?

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    check the statistis about NYC, cross someones drug turf and folks get wasted, no robberies muggings just , business wars,
    Newark has just about the same type laws as in NYC and since I posted this already 3 or 4 young men have probably been killed

The point is , in the NOI the teens are not doing this nor in Liberation black churchs that advise their parishioners to go to the gallery regularly

guns dont kill, minds do!!!!

As far as martial arts, I would suggest Wing Chun, Hsing I and jiu Jitsu,
    they are quick efficient, in the street easy to learn and lasts ones lifetime, unlike styles that rely on youthful flexiblity agility and strength.
    Hung Gar is a good system for children to learn starting at 6, cause it will create an amazing foundation in them in mind, body and Chi

throwing knives, butterfly swords, stars, sai's , san chet quan, Lung Shuan, nunchakus and tonfas, are not legal, outside of a personal training area in most states

for instance pepper spray and tasers need permits in NYC

yes all forms of body development outside and inside are important, weights, running swimming, inside training like real Chen style and Wu stle tai chi, more so then the popular Yang style, becuase the first is a fighing form and the later is simple and does not require alot of space to practice.

Also any form of chi kung is good for the entire family from 8 to 80,
    check with your local certified and liscenced accupuncturist, about where to take lessons in your area.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
    :SuN032: we gon get little boobie a piece?

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    unless one oes not plan for their infants and toddlers to grow old enough to clean one and go to the gun range,

hell yes

until they reach the right age of adolescnts oe pre-adolescents, depending on thestate huntig laws,

that is an extra firearm in the house for security:peace:

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I am not anti gun,I am anti gun obsession. the facts are the facts,states and countries with less guns have less murders and gun crimes. being an Afrikan American however I think we should be armed,documented and undocumented guns. Those kids in the hood are obessed with guns,thats why they keep kiling each other,just like those redneck crazy white boy klan memebers are obsessd and kill their class mates and each other.

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    White supremists have spooked Black folks away from guns

to their advantage,
    it gets to be like if they take a bath each week, some of us will boycott taking baths

I love and respect you brother but hopefully we can keep this ish in the real world, check the statistics.

In states where every day working poeple can carry there is less crime, in states where only crimies can get guns, there are more crimes.

Cuba every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Liberia every man has a gun and there is practicly no crime

Take a look at the movie that Michael Moore got the Oscar Award for
    "Bowling for Columbine" and he goes into great depth about that point

Hitler and Stalin , the first thing they did was take the guns from every one

I am not advocating any one to do anything illegal and I would not seek to harm this website by doing so.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    right, I am not spooked about guns not saying that remark was aimed at me. i know people,and have had family memebers obsessed with guns, resulted in lenghthy prison terms. I think the solution is proper gun training as you said.

btw just signed up for a free 30 day jiu jitsu/MMA class you got me motivated again lol peace..

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    God bless you brother!!!!!!!

my heart goes out to you regarding family members that went through that,
    things were different in the 60s and 70s

Excellent move regarding the Dojo, dont be upset about being thrown around, after a while you can roll out and fall and slap out on the hard concrete streets,
    and encourage your lady to join as well

your best work out partner is the one you live with

Lot of old Black Senseis stay in shape by working out with their Black belt grown kids.

And there are many lethal couples in Brooklyn and Harlem, that have trained with each other for years.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    good looks,yeah I hate to see any one get locked. yeah my girl is athletic,I have nothing on her on the tredmill ,she kills it on the cardio. that is a great idea both of us training I may try to bring her,plus she gets off of work late,lot of craizies where I live i think all females should be trained. peace man