destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Arizona sheriff unveils Obama birth probe

PHOENIX—America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff finds himself entangled these days in his own thorny legal troubles: a federal grand jury probe over alleged abuse of power, Justice Department accusations of racial profiling and revelations that his department didn't adequately investigate hundreds of Arizona sex-crime cases.

Rather than seek cover, though, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is seeking to grab the spotlight in the same unorthodox fashion that has helped boost his career as a nationally known lawman.

Arpaio on Thursday unveiled preliminary results of an investigation, conducted by members of his volunteer cold-case posse, into the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, a controversy that has been widely debunked but which remains alive in the eyes of some conservatives.

At a news conference, Arpaio said the probe revealed that there was probable cause to believe Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April is a computer-generated forgery. He also said the selective service card completed by Obama in 1980 in Hawaii also was most likely a forgery.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

skuderjaymes ... i feel the same about this, as i do the federal judge's racist email.

This man is touted as the toughest sheriff in the country ... under investigation for breaking the law his own self ... abuse of authority, racial profiling ... and this is what he does ... reopens the investigation of the first Black President's birth certificate?!

It should be shocking ... but i don't suppose it is ... which should inject another shock all by itself ... that fails to materialize.

It's like the twilight zone ... they show their hand ... show how they think ... fill us up in their prisons ... where our men rot.

Way weird.

Love You!

Destee

I don't know Destee.. I think we're past the point of being shocked.. I think most folks have subconsciously come to grips with the fact that Western society is racist to it's core. .. just look at what we've come through in the last 100 years in america.. insulting Obama.. investigating Obama.. hating Obama pales in comparison to the horror that we, as a people, have been and are being dragged through. At the end of the day though.. with everything out in the open.. it comes down to how folks respond to the what happens to them and their people.. And through hundreds of years of captivity and murder and conditioning, the folks with the will to fight.. to change things.. are dead and gone.. and even the spirit to change things.. or take our destiny in our own hands has died.. All black folks will do is get together and make some symbolic march and sing some symbolic songs and make some symbolic speeches.. get up there and "tell it like it is".. and celebrate the "telling" like it really did something.. and then, after we're through, nothing will have changed.. somebody might lose their job.. some apology might be issued... but we will still fill the jails.. and the unemployment line.. we will still be undereducated and subjugated.. and targeted and sacraficed.. and government protected drugs, guns and alcohol will still be pumped into our neighborhoods.. we will still be killed with impunity by government officials and gangsters alike.. I could go on.. you know I can.. but.. at some point folks just become numb to it all.. feeling powerless.. and begin to regard whats happening as some sort of natural phenomena.. like lightening.. or sunshine.. or the wind.. and can no longer see the people with their fingers on the triggers.. All the color drains from everything and the language becomes abstract.. those are the tell tell signs of a defeated people.. still trying to make something out of something that cannot ever be made into the something we want to see.. not recognizing the game, nor the hyperbole.. just trying to survive..

yeah.. yeah.. I know.. but it's one of those days..

-peace Destee... yall..

I don't know Destee.. I think we're past the point of being shocked.. I think most folks have subconsciously come to grips with the fact that Western society is racist to it's core. .. just look at what we've come through in the last 100 years in america.. insulting Obama.. investigating Obama.. hating Obama pales in comparison to the horror that we, as a people, have been and are being dragged through. At the end of the day though.. with everything out in the open.. it comes down to how folks respond to the what happens to them and their people.. And through hundreds of years of captivity and murder and conditioning, the folks with the will to fight.. to change things.. are dead and gone.. and even the spirit to change things.. or take our destiny in our own hands has died.. All black folks will do is get together and make some symbolic march and sing some symbolic songs and make some symbolic speeches.. get up there and "tell it like it is".. and celebrate the "telling" like it really did something.. and then, after we're through, nothing will have changed.. somebody might lose their job.. some apology might be issued... but we will still fill the jails.. and the unemployment line.. we will still be undereducated and subjugated.. and targeted and sacraficed.. and government protected drugs, guns and alcohol will still be pumped into our neighborhoods.. we will still be killed with impunity by government officials and gangsters alike.. I could go on.. you know I can.. but.. at some point folks just become numb to it all.. feeling powerless.. and begin to regard whats happening as some sort of natural phenomena.. like lightening.. or sunshine.. or the wind.. and can no longer see the people with their fingers on the triggers.. All the color drains from everything and the language becomes abstract.. those are the tell tell signs of a defeated people.. still trying to make something out of something that cannot ever be made into the something we want to see.. not recognizing the game, nor the hyperbole.. just trying survive..

yeah.. yeah.. I know.. but it's one of those days..

-peace Destee... yall..

Brother Skuder ... i understand what you're saying, and why you're saying it ... i do understand.

I wanna say too ... oh my gosh ... what a beautifully vivid picture you painted with the words above ... BRAVO! ... :bowdown:

I understand your frustration, i can hear the hopelessness ... but must encourage you to remain forever encouraged!

As you mentioned ... this ... pales in comparison to the horror that we, as a people, have been and are being dragged through

As hopeless as it seems right now, imagine how hopeless it was for Harriet or Marcus or any of those that went before.

It was much worse then. Given their circumstances, ours is a walk in the park, now is not the time to give up.

Yes, it would seem that we're worse off, but the attacks have increased, their strategies refined and sharpened.

They are experts at mistreating Black People, and getting Black People to mistreat each other.

There are things we can do ... real easy things ... that cost no money ... that could make significant and immediate impact.

However hard it is for us now ... it was harder for those before ... and will be harder for those coming behind ... if we give up.

We have no choice ... those who know better and can do better ... we have no choice ... :love:

I Love You! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back