Brother AACOOLDRE : Arius influence on the Koran & Muslims

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 16, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    IS THE KORAN & MUSLIMS FOLLOWERS OF ARIUS

By Andre Austin

ARIUS (250-336) Rocked the Catholic Church and challenged their doctrines on the Trinity. Arius was originally from Libya, founder of the so-called heresy known as Arianism. He was trained in Antioch, Syria, he became a presbyter in Alexandria. Here about 319 he maintained, against his bishop, that the Son was not co-equal or co-eternal with the father, but only the first and highest of all finite beings, created out of nothing by an act of God’s free will. This controversy became fierce, and to settle it the Emperor Flavius Constantine I convoked the memorable Council of Nicaea or Nice, in Bithynia in 325AD.

If the Koran and Muslims were followers or on the same page with Arius then it must be written in the Koran somewhere statements concerning the Trinity and Mary’s birth of Jesus to align the minds into one. Before I get into that allow me to share a letter Prophet Muhammad wrote concerning the Arianites:

In 629AD Prophet Muhammad took advantage of a truce he had between himself and his mortal enemies, The Quraysh tribe consisting of Jews and pagan Arabs, whom hypocrites are original, named after. Muhammad who could not read or write had one of his servant write to the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius:

“Peace be upon him, he who follows the right path. Furthermore I invite thee to Islam; become a Muslim and thou shalt be safe and secure, If you come within its fold God will double thy reward, and if thou reject this invitation, thou shalt bear the sins of persecuting the Arians”.-Prophet Muhammad

Who were the Arians? If you read the second century AD works of Apuleius book called The Metamorphoses or Golden *** dealing with the secret ceremonies of Osiris & Isis stated that the Arians and Ethiopians and Egyptians called Isis by her true name. In the Koran her name would have been Mary. The Arian view of Jesus was in quite in accord with the Koran. Arians and Basilides maintained that Jesus didn’t die on the cross but Peter was a substitute of Lazurus-The Christ because Jesus denied he was a Christ (Matthew 24:4-5). Basilides was originally from Syria, they influenced Koran 4:157 stating Christ didn’t die on the cross. The Hadith encourages followers to read writings from Syria and Edward Gibbon wrote The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire and said secretly a Jew, a Persian and Syrian monk helped him write the Koran. The Arians were original an religious sect of Africa. Also see Sex and Race By J.A Rogers p.281 to establish the links of Arius, Isis/Mary.

The Koran states:

“Christ Jesus the son of Mary

Was no more than

An apostle of God

And his word,

Which he bestowed on Mary

And a spirit proceeding

From him: so believe

In God and his apostles

Say not “Trinity”: desist” (Koran 4:171)

Lazarus (Osiris) was put on the Cross by Emperor Titus, (who knew and conversed with Basilides) and parts of his body were given back to the Jews alive. So technically Christ Lazarus didn’t die on the cross and Peter his substitute was taken to Rome and put on a cross upside down.

The Koran states or it implies that Mary gave birth by virgin means making an alignment with the Arians:

“She (Mary) said: O my lord

How shall I have a son

When no man hath touched me?

He said: Even so:

God createth

What he willeth

When he hath decreed

A Plan he but saith

To it “be” and it is! (Koran 3:47) [This was the opposite plan of Planned Parenthood of death]

The Egyptians in their Memphite Theology (See Stolen Legacy By George G.M. James), said that the Word created earth and Adam. Was copied concept the New Testament used in the introduction of John’s gospels. The Catholics in error link up The Word made Flesh with Jesus and God to make up their version of Osiris, Isis and Horus Trinity and Vespasian, Titus and Domitian Trinity they worship. “The subsequent development of Trinitarian thinking was encouraged by a misunderstanding of the Hebrew notion of “word” by Justin Martyr. For John, “Logos” signified not a second person in the godhead, but the self-expressive activity of God” (The Doctrine of the Trinity: Christianity’s Self-Inflicted Wound By A. Buzzard p.127). But what did Jesus say not to worship him in Revelations and Matthew 24:4-5 makes a stunning, overlooked revelations:

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying Iam Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5”

Now if Jesus was referring not to himself Jesus would have said “For many shall come in my name, saying they are Christ instead of I’am Christ. Jesus was set up as a character to prophesized an event that already happened. This main event is the destruction of their Temple in 70AD by Emperor Titus who was set up to be the Son of Man/Christ.

Building of the Wall around Jerusalem and destroying the Temple see:

1. Luke 19:43-44 & Luke 20:20-23

2. War of the Jews 5, 12,499-501 By Josephus

Titus encircling of Jerusalem with a wall and putting the Jews in an Oven/furnace (Matthew 13:50; Rev 9:2), has always been understood by scholars as the basis for Jesus prophecy about the Son of Man/Christ Titus. The Ovens is our fate now if you heard of the King Alfred plan , Global 2000 and Agenda 21.

MEMPHITE THEOLOGY

“The theology states in part that Ptah-Nun, the Father made Atum (light)

Ptah-Naunet, the Mother who bore Atum (Light)

It is Ptah, the very great, who has given life to all the gods and their kas (Spirit) through his heart and through his tongue (word)” (Ancient Egyptian Lit By Miriam Lichtheim p.54) Bam, bingo you got all the elements of the Trinity: the father, the Mother and the Holy Ka (spirit). The son was the Light/Jesus Horus. Life was light he was not light but witness to it (John 1:4-9)

A. The Influence of Mithraism. Its last 7th degree was “Father” Catholics call “Pater Patratus” from Pitar and Ptah comes Pater or Father. The Egyptian Ptah discover of Fire.

B. “One particular passage from a hymn to Amen shows how closely the biblical sequence follows the Egyptian Memphite Creation myths” (101 Myths of the Bible G. Greenberg p.14.

The Dynasty of the Three Flavians: Vespasian, Titus and Domitian was the secret hidden agenda of the Catholic Trinity now codified by one of their cousins Flavius Constantine I in 325Ad Council of Nicaea or Nice that was nothing Nice because its parallel edits brought in feudalism (serfs) and became a wrecking ball to all who wanted to have Free thinking outside of their dogma. The Council of Nicaea basically revised the Greek Ptolemy’s hybrid of Osiris as Serapis Christos (Jesus Christ). The Flavians continued this policy within themselves until Domitian died in 95AD and transferred the substitutes Christs to all Popes in succession to one another. Those who expose the cover up of lies are in danger of the Council of Chalcedon (451AD) calling for those who do not love the Trinity of the Caesars by their aliases names as Jesus Christ will face Anathema 1 Cor 16:22) (curse doomed to destruction) by their secret service agents of the Jesuits. While others will face being called Demons or insane see exhibit A:

EXHIBIT A:

CONCERNING THE MOST EXALTED TRINITY AND THE CATHOLIC FAITH, AND PROVIDING THAT NO ONE SHALL DARE TO PUBLICLY OPPOSE THEM.

1. The Emperors Gratian, Valentinian, and Theodosius to the people of the City of Constantinople.

We desire that all peoples subject to Our benign Empire shall live under the same religion that the Divine Peter, the Apostle, gave to the Romans, and which the said religion declares was introduced by himself, and which it is well known that the Pontiff Damasus, and Peter, Bishop of Alexandria, a man of apostolic sanctity, embraced; that is to say, in accordance with the rules of apostolic discipline and the evangelical doctrine, we should believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit constitute a single Deity, endowed with equal majesty, and united in the Holy Trinity.

(1) We order all those who follow this law to assume the name of Catholic Christians, and considering others as demented and insane, We order that they shall bear the infamy of heresy; and when the Divine vengeance which they merit has been appeased, they shall afterwards be punished in accordance with Our resentment, which we have acquired from the judgment of Heaven.

Dated at Thessalonica, on the third of the Kalends of March, during the Consulate of Gratian, Consul for the fifth time, and Theodosius”

Be aware of their playbook because for it’s still in operation. The Romans and the Catholic commissioned the New Testament be written to fool the people into worshiping them as Gods after they stole the outline from the ancient Egyptians. So I end with a letter from Eldridge Cleaver from his classic Soul On Ice p.41:

“I chose the Catholic church because all the Negroes and Mexicans went there… I might have ended up a Christian martyr-St Eldridge the stupe…To my great shock and embarrassment, the Father announced, and it sounded like a thunderclap, that I was lying, that no one not even the Pope, understood the Godhead, and why else did I think they called it the mystery of the Holy Trinity? I saw in a flash, stung to the quick by the jeers of my fellow catechumens, that I had been used, that the father had been lying in wait for the chance to drop that thunderbolt, in order to drive home the point that the Holy trinity was not to be taken lightly.

I had intended to explain the Trinity with an analogy to 3-in-1 oil (snake oil), so it was probably just as well. Don’t be a fool for the Flavians, Ptolemy’s and the Catholics. Go back to the Hieroglyphics (Sacared writings) where they perverted the true teachings.

The Koran was right when they said the Jews and Christians tampered with the writings distorting the Times and places (Koran 5:44). Don’t be a Succa for the Man, don’t make no profit for them demons who follow Satan.

TWO PATHS TO CHOOSE:

THE EGYPTIAN GREEK/ROMAN Gospels

Osiris, Horus, Isis Serapis Christos (Jesus Christ)

Vespasian, Titus and Domitian (Trinity)

“You are gods” (John 10:34-35)

“Our Great God JC” (Titus 2:13)

THE ANKHN THE CROSS

A Cross with Loop (womb) and Phallus of Life + =incomplete male penis

Eaten in Rev with manna + Tombstone

Rev 2:17 John 6 Manna=death