Black Astrology : Aries and Sexual Compatibility...

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    You are best mated with one of the air signs – Libra, Aquarius or Gemini. A Gemini would be the ideal choice, since you can supply the spark that Gemini needs while Gemini will give you mental stimulation, cooperation and appreciation. A Libran would be a close second choice, but would be more assertive than Gemini. Venus, Libra’s ruling planet, adds a diplomatic, conciliatory element, however, that will help to keep things running smoothly...

Because you have a strongly dominant personality, you need to choose a mate who will be compliant: someone who will be impressed by your leadership and whom you can enjoy protecting. A union with an Aquarian is favored only if the Aquarian is physical enough for you. Mars, your ruling planet, brings you a high energy level, and since Aries is a cardinal fire sign, your need for dominant sexual expression is best satisfied with either a Libran or, best of all, a Gemini...

Forget the possibility of having a permanent physical relationship with another fire sign for obvious reasons – too much fire, too many bosses! With another Aries the battle of the dictators would result. You would not flatter a Leo, and The Lion would soon feel unappreciated. With a Sagittarian again there would be a battle of wills...

Unfortunately, the earth signs – Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo – are also out. You couldn’t be bothered with the slow, romantic courtship needed by a Capricorn. You would find Taurus passionate but boring, and you’d hate Virgo’s finicky, critical approach...

Water puts out fire, thus you would find strong conflict with the water signs. You would run from the clinging, possessive ways of Cancer; a physical relationship between you and a Scorpio would be impossible – the Scorpio would immediately try to seize power. And you’d find the sentimentality of Pisces repugnant... :(

2. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey...Wait A Minute

i'm compatible with a Virgo who
    is very sentimental and i don't
    find his sentimental value to be
    repugnant at all

not at all

so does that mean that i'm an
    Aries with the personality of
    another sign like Martin Luther King

:rolling: huh huh huh huh

3. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    No. However, you might have a Virgo Moon or Pisces rising, which would mean that Virgo is the sign on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and intimate relationships...

4. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Ohno

for real!

he is intimate as well and has supposedly
    fallen in love with me

O Snap! :eek:

5. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Unfortunately, poeticdelight, the earth signs – Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo – are not your cup of tea. Fire and earth are incompatible elements. You couldn’t be bothered with the slow, romantic courtship needed by a Capricorn...and you would find Taurus passionate but boring...and you’d wind up hating Virgo’s finicky, critical approach...

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Shouts out to poeticdelight and totallycommitted...two lovely Aries sisters on voice chat...

:cool:

7. totallycommitte

totallycommitte Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much Aqil. You're so thoughtful. Love ya for that. You make us feel so special.

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You're quite welcome total...you know you're special...:)

9. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Aries people have strong, dominant personalities, thus they need to choose a mate who will be compliant...someone who will be impressed by their leadership and whom they can enjoy protecting...

10. eternal

eternal Well-Known Member MEMBER

Postal worker
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hum??

I am in love with a Capricorn!! It's been working out just fine. I am not so sure I completely agree waith oyur analysis but of course, it is astrology and is subject to individual taste and experience.