Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT?

Eno Otu

Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ"
REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2015
Thank you!!!

Also was has me confused is why deny what the man has said of himself, out his own mouth?

Here is my question, and maybe I'm looking at it wrong....

My insinuate, and imply that Malcolm died by the hands of the Nation, then complain, and get mad when folks point the at you?

Why should I not infer that they had a hand in his death?

"So what if we did" is what Elijah said.

Peace!

Yes, I understood brother Enk...I was answering his question as if answering him.

Eno Otu

Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ"
REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2015
Thank you!!!

Also was has me confused is why deny what the man has said of himself, out his own mouth?

Here is my question, and maybe I'm looking at it wrong....

My insinuate, and imply that Malcolm died by the hands of the Nation, then complain, and get mad when folks point the at you?

Why should I not infer that they had a hand in his death?

"So what if we did" is what Elijah said.

Peace!

I wonder how Farrakhan knew so well that Malcolm's security was "ducking" unless he heard a first hand account from the assassins smdh.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Yeah, I wonder would it be OK if Christians KILLED people for "attacking a divine messenger of God" when they speak against Jesus LOLOL.
Good point, and it would be killings 24/7/365....lol

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I wonder how Farrakhan knew so well that Malcolm's security was "ducking" unless he heard a first hand account from the assassins smdh.

You can tell that he is just running his mouth because it was one of X security that shot a couple of them.

Peace!

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: