Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT?

Eno Otu

Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ"
REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2015
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

traitor

noun trai·tor \ˈtrā-tər\
: a person who is not loyal to his or her own country, friends, etc. : a person who betrays a country or group of people by helping or supporting an enemy.

So was Bro. Malcolm a traitor in this definition. Yes. How because he lied to try and tear down his teacher and his Nation. And also did he commit treason? Yes.

treason

noun trea·son \ˈtrē-zən\
: the crime of trying to overthrow your country's government or of helping your country's enemies during war

Lol Malcolm did nothing but publicly discuss EM's sex life...here in America we have something called freedom of speech...I guess that going by your argument the American media is a traitor to the American public for publicly discussing Bill Clinton's extramarital affairs LOL...

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
They did a show just this year....
Student Minister Demetric Muhammad – Didn’t Y’all Kill Malcolm
http://mmosque55.com/student-minister-demetric-muhammad-didnt-yall-kill-malcom

:SuN034:
Have to pay $5 to listen to it though

Then recently shared it again just to make sure it wasn't missed.

Now listen to Farrakhan... "so what if we did?"
Didn't Farrakhan say this...

Farrakhan told them that he "truly loved" Malcolm X and carried his picture after his death.

??? Is this some sort of ritual

More real Sistars should have gathered around Farrakhan and asked him questions, because we know how Sistars have that "bs radar".

Malcolm X's Daughter Exposes Farrakhan

If something doesn't smell right, the poo stain is usually still attached or nearby.

Thank you!!!

Also what has me confused is why deny what the man has said of himself, out his own mouth?

Here is my question, and maybe I'm looking at it wrong....

Why insinuate, and imply that Malcolm died by the hands of the Nation, then complain, and get mad when folks point the at you?

Why should I not infer that they had a hand in his death?

"So what if we did" is what Elijah said.

Peace!

Last edited:

Eno Otu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2015
Malcolm X was someone who could have helped all Black people. That's "so what" if he did.

The Mormons may believe that Thomas S. Monson is a "messenger of God." Does that mean that they may kill anyone who verbally attacks him?...(holding my tongue to observe site rules)

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Malcolm X was someone who could have helped all Black people. That's "so what" if he did.

The Mormons may believe that Thomas S. Monson is a "messenger of God." Does that mean that they may kill anyone who verbally attacks him?...(holding my tongue to observe site rules)

I think you misunderstood me, I'm talking about how flippant Elijah was about being accused of killing X. They don't want people to blame them but they are the ones that created this but saying such things. I'm with you on this, Farrakhan double talks and members just accepts it.

Peace!

Eno Otu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2015
I think you misunderstood me, I'm talking about how flippant Elijah was about being accused of killing X. They don't want people to blame them but they are the ones that created this but saying such things. I'm with you on this, Farrakhan double talks and members just accepts it.

Peace!

Yeah, I wonder would it be OK if Christians KILLED people for "attacking a divine messenger of God" when they speak against Jesus LOLOL.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days