Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT?

I see your point, but then again, we all can be guilty of that. I love my wife enough that I would do the same. I have "play" cousins that would kill to defend me, and I the same with them. Now he didn't explain what he meant by attack. IMO, he has to mean physically attacked because he's seen Elijah verbally attacked. So the attack that he's talking about makes him no different than you and I, and the lengths we would go to protect the ones we love.

Peace!

I see bro...I disagree...his words "attack" to me means if he was speaking about Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad a verbal attack coming from a specific type ("a traitor" or whatever.) In any event I would not nor do I sanction taking a life over words, and to me they are a bunch of hoodlums if Malcolm X's discussing Elijah Muhammad's sexual activities publicly means that they agree that he should be murdered.

Also view your video again to show that I'm right. Here is a quote from it.

"mother, let some one look like they are attacking your child".

Peace!

Well I don't know if that is a true parallel to what happened with Malcolm X. A more accurate parallel would be mother what would you do if someone disclosed or publicly discussed the sexual activities of your child.

Also I disagree with his silly words: "And frankly, it ain't none of your business. What do you got to say about it?"

I "got to say" that it is my business and the business of all Blacks as Malcolm was somebody who was working to improve life for all Blacks. So in killing him they killed someone who could have helped all Blacks. That would be "what I gotta say about it."

I see bro...I disagree...his words "attack" to me means if he was speaking about Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad a verbal attack coming from a specific type ("a traitor" or whatever.) In any event I would not nor do I sanction taking a life over words, and to me they are a bunch of hoodlums if Malcolm X's discussing Elijah Muhammad's sexual activities publicly means that they agree that he should be murdered.

I think what the problem is here brutha is that he is flipping too much. Like I said, I watched this, and in one breath he is praising X, and tearing him down in the next. And brutha Info made a good point, Farrakhan created the climate that allowed X to be killed. But then he get up in front of people and denounces the act of speaking ill against folks in the Nation.

Check this out...

Also, there is a 6 part series on youtube and in one of the segments, he attacks Betty, and said that she lied on the men that went to jail. He said that they were not there and she knew it. Well IMO, if he, and others knew this, why didn't they stand up for these two men?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back