Black Spirituality Religion : Are you your brother's keeper?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by amazon1979, Aug 14, 2008.

1. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    I am becoming increasingly bemused by a trend that i have noted of late. With talk of 2012 and ascension from both the black and white camps, I cannot help but notice that one camp - the black one - is replete with warnings and prophecies, whereas in the white camp, the "messengers of doom" not only come with warnings, visions, prophecies but also advice. By this I mean, they don't just say what is coming, but also tell people what they can do to prepare; both consciously as well as in practical terms, be it basic survival tips or somesuch.

Could someone please help me understand why this is the case? clearly with quite a black folks in direct communication with ancestors, or just naturally gifted with 'second sight' I would imagine we are at an advantage and in theory, our people should be well equipped when the time comes.

Is it a question of if you are meant to know, then you will know what to do?

or

Is it that the information will be released at the right time to the right people?

or

Is it a matter of each to his own seeing as we all have ancestors and we should be proactive and engage them?

I cannot help but recall the words of the late Bill Cooper as I mull this over:

"If we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us".

"I believe with all my heart that God put me in places and in positions throughout my life so that I would be able to deliver this warning to His people. I pray that I have been worthy and that I have done my job."

"We have been taught lies. Reality is not at all what we perceive it to be. We cannot survive any longer by hanging onto the falsehoods of the past. Reality must be discerned at all costs if we are to be a part of the future. Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps, if we are to continue to live upon this earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts."

Bill Cooper

Respectfully submitted,
    Amazon1979

[​IMG]

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Excellent points Sis. Amazon1979, I've done several threads about this very topic, hoping of course that some for the "survival tips" have been received with seriousness in mind.

I also believe in Cooper's statement: "If we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us"

I've also realized also how some prophecies come about. As generations of people move along believing in certain prophecies we ourselves give birth to them once our collective minds have developed and strengthened.

I try to be my Brother's Keeper, even by keeping myself aware that my Brother is a version of myself. Some very interesting times surround us, we either learn how to live or learn how to die. It's our choice to make.

Whites have been organizing for years preparing for the polar shift. Underground bunkers, mountain homes, windpowered or solar powered communities are all ways many people are planning to survive the shift. Whites can prepare because most of them have the money to do so. The other factor is Whites are afraid of having wealth stripped from them through some natural disaster or having their lifestyle reduced by one. Most of our people have nothing to protect but their lives and some of us are barely holding on to that.

Another point is that some of us have been praying for "the end of the world" for a long time, we want this madness to end, therefore we are not preparing to survive it.

Our Ancestors are always speaking with us, not just Ancestors but living generations of people that do not live on this planet with us but send us information concerning our planet. We were the gatekeepers for this world and we dropped the ball, this is why it's in this state.

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

YR BEST BET IS TO LEAVE........ KEEP SOME "KOOLAID" ON HAND!!!!

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Good questions . I often wonder why the reptialians will only speak to them. They are no black folks that say they were approached by aliens. how ever i know a couple of white folks that will give u the same account everytime. They openly discuss everything hell they have the olympics to gether. :qqb010:

5. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    @MetaScience,
    Thank you for that Brother MS.
    Good to know! I was not aware that you had made threads in the past pertaining to this (must have been before my time). I have done some data mining but could not find said posts. Do you by any chance remember what the thread titles were or the date they were posted?

I am glad to see we are on the same wavelength. I personally am of the opinion that the concept of individuality is another illusion. As the old saying goes ‘you do not do it to your neighbour, you do it to yourself’.

I have heard of people actively encouraging anything that will hasten the arrival of the end of times. I have often wondered if it is I who was wrong in my thinking or if they are in for a nasty shock. The way I understand it, the powers that be, the elite, have one objective and that is to continue to maintain control over the matrix they have created. The only way to do this is by indefinitely delaying the inevitable. A sort of time loop; in other words, there is no end.

It sounds like the stuff comic books are based on, but it is what it is.
    I agree when you say that we have dropped the ball, but it’s not too late to rectify this and it is against this background that I made this post; how can we do that, if invaluable information is suppressed? Anyway, thank you for your input and I will keep on looking for those threads you mentioned.

@ Darkside,
    Did you just prove my point about ambiguous comments by leaving an ambiguous one? Lol. That’s cold, but it’s all good.

@E.Goodman,
    Lol, they probably wonder why it is only ancestors and gods/goddesses only speak to us. It is amazing how going from what is written and discussed about everything leading up to future events; black people and white people are gearing up for totally different events. Case in point; ask any Bobby Hemmitt proponent what the CERN symbolises and they will wax lyrically about dark matter and melanin. Now ask the same of a David Wilcox fan and they will talk about wormholes and time travel.

Same machine, different explanations depending on your skin colour.

Best wishes,
    Amazon1979

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    In my opinion they are all the same thing. only we are more exicited about it because we have just developed the insight to know. They have knon whom we are for some time which explains the global treatment. They are now practicing the things that we are trying to remember. I think the difference is that they have allways needed machines to do things we can do with our body hotep!
    What scares me is the approach white folks are spending this knowledge around like the gospel. We have to send a brother threw a thousand trials and tribulations to deem them worthy. To most of thier schools all u got to do is come up with the cash and fill out an if u die it aint my fault document hotep. I have white people come up to me out of the blue and hand me advance knowledge that it had taken my 3 years of reading and digging out of my mentor. They are currently secrectly building atlers to thier ancestors while we speak. All while following the plan of praising the lord on sun day. hotep

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Bruh,

I can understand your frustration concerning the relative ease in which obruni seems to get knowledge. An elder once told me if getting something is not a struggle or a sacrifice for you, then you are at least likely to appreciate it once you get it.

Our Ewe ancestors, one of the main ethnic groups of African Vodoun, say "Simadzemadze ame dokui fe ablode de wodoa kluvi ame" translates as "Knowledge of self without sidzedze makes a person a slave." Sidzedze is knowledge gained as a result of acquiring a certain level of awareness or gaining a certain understanding of things, relations and situations.

I remember once back in 2001 I was associated with a Vodou sosyete. My godfather at the time had me and a white girl as his godchildren. Through my blood, I had to initiate into Vodou and because the spirits were calling me, I was experiencing all kinds of wicked shxt. On contrary, my white "godsister" came to Vodou by choice, it being a wholly conscious decision for her. It initially appeared as if the Lwa favored her. Everything I tried to do went for naught; vice versa, everything she did with the Lwa's assistance prospered. Our kanzo (Vodou initiation) costed $1500. My godsister came up with the money with Lwa's help almost 4 months before the scheduled date of kanzo. She knew she was going to initiate. I had lost my job, was broke, homeless and hungry.

I stayed with my godfather eventually but I never got the money for kanzo. I was experiencing depression, contemplating suicide, spending my few dollars buying alcohol and suffering a strain in my interpersonal relationships. Needless to say, I didn't kanzo then and moved to another city to rebuild. Once I moved life increased substantially. One of my few friends back then, a Tata nkisi (Palero) while sitting in front of his nganga told me that I wasn't going to initiate now, but I would when the time was ready and I would eventually write a book about my trials.

I finally initiated and I love my spirits. My godsister from way back when is said to have left her spirits like she did Wicca and the other stuff she was in to. She is an initiation collector - seeking tradition after tradition to initiate into, not because she needs to but because she wants to. She is driven by power and by what she believes can confer her power. As she has forsaken the Lwa, they in turn have forsaken her. She will have to deal with them in the long run. It is rumored that she has no power in the Lwa while my power is increasing. But, hey, they were in my blood to begin with.

Blackbird

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Thank you for this black bird some times u remind me of nibs!:em0100:

allways knowing what to say. This journey has been long and hard but it is well worth it! I know that thier knowledge is fools gold which is why i dont indulge. but sometimes u feel like daaammmm.! hotep

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hutuapo bruh,

I join you in pouring libations from Bro. Nibs and ask that his spirit inspires and motivates everything we do as a people here at Destee. Bro. Nibs has become a "house spirit" here at Destee so in the regards, if I say or do something that reminds you of the brother, know that it is him working through me. Of course, all we got is our experiences and these are the things we can share with each other to better understand and assist us along our respective paths.

Blackbird

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Amazon, I remember a thread titled "How will we survive" here's a link: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=510156#post510156

Of course my views have been updated since then along with the times.
    Obama has me rethinking a few ideas here and there.

If a meteorite the size of Texas was headed for Earth would I want to survive it, or would I want it to hit me? It's obvious this construct is not fitted for surviving such a disaster. I'm working on a sci-fi story titled "29 days without the Sun."

With the sun blotted out, Man will only revert back to his most primitive state. Some of these wall street characters you see in suits and ties will be crawling on all fours pulling little children by their feet and ripping them to shreds for sustenance. Most of us don't realize we are on drugs, it's in the food, it's in the air, it's the result of microwaved meals. It's in the clothing dyes that seep into our skin. It's in the electronic devices we place near the brain. Without the bathing power of the sun to replenish the atoms and the body, many us will revert back into "the beast." That's what all these Zombie movies are about.

Are we individuals? Can I make an individual choice? Can I pass gas in a room full of people without them being affected? All choices affect the collective. Individuality is an illusion. What we call individuality is only a different state of consciousness operating within a different state of consciousness. Every organ in the body, even the skin is occupied by a different state of consciousness. I can talk to the God of my skin the very same way I can talk to the Brother down the street. "how are things going?" But we make up one body, just as the Brother and I make up one block. But we don't talk to our bodies anymore, and especially not the Brother on the block, because we think of ourselves as "individuals" not realizing, as this Brother and I access our dream world from within the same field of existence- the block, we also access some of the same frequencies that motivate our lives. We ourselves are only different channels on the same radio.

Light teaches us individuality, we see a candle as an individual light flooding it's energy to illuminate a dark room. An individual light bulb brings light to a dark hall. Listen to jazz, what happens during the solo? All the other instruments keep the same patterns and pace allowing the individual musician to shine through, his patterns are different, but along the same flow. The soloist represents light, while the other musicians take the place of darkness.
    If we focus on the soloist too much, we start seeing him/her as the "star" of the show, not realizing that they are nothing without the other players.

Know that you are only a Soloist, but there are other musicians around you in the darkness, look behind you, look within you, you're on stage playing on this game of reality. But you can't play forever, others have to take their turn shining as well.