The Front Porch : Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership to Help Support The Community?

Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership To Help Support The Forum?

• Yes - i can help with $10.00/month

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Yes - but $10.00/month is too much

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • No - i cannot afford it, but would if i could

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • No - i can go to a site where it's all free

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
Okay Destee, you have convinced me. I'm going to purchase my premium membership tonight. I love you so much Sis. :heart:

Sister Astrologer4U ... i love you more !!! ... :love:

I convinced you ... ??!! ... you came in giving freely to all that asked ... Friends and Lovers Using Astrology ... :love:

We are honored Sister, and appreciative, as we are aware that such things usually cost money.

I've gone ahead and started your Premium Membership ... :wink: ... in anticipation of tonight! :birthday: :party: :birthday:

Here's a link to the Benefits of Premium Membership ... enjoy every thing! :toast:

Thank You For Loving Us So Wonderfully !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Sister Astrologer4U ... i love you more !!! ... :love:

I convinced you ... ??!! ... you came in giving freely to all that asked ... Friends and Lovers Using Astrology ... :love:

We are honored Sister, and appreciative, as we are aware that such things usually cost money.

I've gone ahead and started your Premium Membership ... :wink: ... in anticipation of tonight! :birthday: :party: :birthday:

Here's a link to the Benefits of Premium Membership ... enjoy every thing! :toast:

Thank You For Loving Us So Wonderfully !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

It is all my pleasure Destee. Thanks for trusting me, but then again you know I am a Cap as well as you are and we don't normally give our word if we don't intend to stick to it.

By the way Destee, when you gone let me check out your planets? You can respond to that here or you can respond at...

Friends and Lovers Using Astrology
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56422

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Question:

They have free site hostings at places like at www.ning.com and www.yuku.com, so why keep the php?

Wouldn't the cost of managing the site be cheaper there?

sister medusnaegrita,

It was good at Ning while it lasted, the parties over now.

Ning Fails at Free Social Networking​

andreeson-300x248.jpg

Ning co-founder Marc Andreessen promised Ning network creators they would be able to port their networks elsewhere. Now, they may have good reason to do so.​

Read More http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/04/ning-fails-at-free-social-networking/#ixzz0mSWFLQzR

Ning co-founder Marc Andreessen promised Ning network creators they would be able to port their networks elsewhere. Now, they may have good reason to do so.
Ning, a brainchild of Netscape bazillionaire Marc Andreessen that was designed to let anyone make a social network about anything for free, won’t do it anymore. Each of the service’s 2.3 million networks’ users will disappear unless its creator either pays Ning or migrate the network to another platform.
So much for “free” as the future of business — as far as Ning goes, anyway. The company accepted hundreds of millions of dollars from investors, and they apparently want more of a return than Ning is able to provide as a free service.

Read More http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/04/ning-fails-at-free-social-networking/#ixzz0mSM5EthE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back