The Front Porch : Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership to Help Support The Community?

Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership To Help Support The Forum?

• Yes - i can help with $10.00/month

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Yes - but $10.00/month is too much

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • No - i cannot afford it, but would if i could

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • No - i can go to a site where it's all free

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
Destee said:
Awwwwwwww Brother RobBoy ... no, i've not received it yet, but i'll go ahead and mark you as a Premium Member and let you know as soon as i do get it. It may be in my post office box right now ... i'll check and let you know! :D

Thank You Soooo Much Brother RobBoy!!!! :love:

:heart:

Destee
Thank you! Lovely soul sista!:hearts4: :hearts2: have a Blessed New year!

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
MenNefer said:
I down with Community enrichment
Thats what I'm talking about!:toast:

Thank you MenNefer!
Looking forward to having you as a Premium Member!

And they say "We don't support our own."

luv_signals_29

Apr 10, 2007
I did sign up to be a premium member last night but still don't have premium membership rights. Can someone explain to me how long it takes for the transaction to go thru if you put it on a credit card?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
It will not take very long once the system get it , your change will take place shortly

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
most welcome and surely your now set and the change been made sista

Astrologer4U

Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Destee, I love this site and I love you my Sister. I think $10.00 a month is reasonable so I am considering signing up today but before I do, I need to know if I can cancel the premium membership at some point? I have Venus in Aquarius and I am a Gemeni rising, my freedom is very important to me. If for any reason I want to cancel my membership, I need to know that I can and that that is an option for me. Maybe you have the conditions somewhere on here but if you do, I have not seen them as of yet. I will wait for you to tell me of the conditions or link me to where I can read the conditions for my self. I will wait to here back from you.

Astrologer4u

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee, I love this site and I love you my Sister. I think $10.00 a month is reasonable so I am considering signing up today but before I do, I need to know if I can cancel the premium membership at some point? I have Venus in Aquarius and I am a Gemeni rising, my freedom is very important to me. If for any reason I want to cancel my membership, I need to know that I can and that that is an option for me. Maybe you have the conditions somewhere on here but if you do, I have not seen them as of yet. I will wait for you to tell me of the conditions or link me to where I can read the conditions for my self. I will wait to here back from you.

Astrologer4u
Sister Astrologer4U ... you're so sweet, i love you too! :love:

Sister ... Premium Membership payments are not recurring. You're not automatically debited every month.

In order to maintain your Premium Membership, after the initial subscription expires, you must manually do it yourself.

I've never automatically debited someone's account for Premium Membership, unless explicitly asked to do that ... and we only have one Member that's made that request ... Brother KingTubbs ... :love: ... and he too can cancel whenever he wants.

So don't worry Sister, you can change your mind, stop, etc., any time you'd like.

Thanks for your consideration!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Astrologer4U

Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Okay Destee, you have convinced me. I'm going to purchase my premium membership tonight. I love you so much Sis. :heart:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.