The Front Porch : Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership to Help Support The Community?

Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership To Help Support The Forum?

• Yes - i can help with $10.00/month

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Yes - but $10.00/month is too much

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • No - i cannot afford it, but would if i could

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • No - i can go to a site where it's all free

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
Heeeeyyyyyyyy Destee,

In this changing and trying economic climate when it's hard to predict what the future will bring maybe you can start with quarterly subscriptions. That way for people who don't want to committ to a full year's subscription they can still get "some" chat and you can still get paid. Also, from a financial standpoint it's easier to committ to $30.00 or $40.00 dollars than $120.00.
Also, what about discounts and lay-away? Buy 6 months and get 1 month free? ----hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Scorp............

Aqil ... Thank You !!!! :love:

XXPANTHAXX ... Thank You !!!! :love:

1PoetSought ... Thank You !!!! :love: ... i really appreciate your show of support !!! Thank You !!!! ... tell me please, why haven't you been in our new voice chat yet? Have we missed each other? Really looking forward to enjoying your kind and loving spirit ... c'mon in ... please ... :)

Elayne ... Thank You Sister !!!! :love: ... i do hope that i get to hear you in there soon ... it really is nice and i'm sure you'll be enjoying it with us ... at least i'm hoping ... i do appreciate your willingness to financially support our effort, but i want your warm body too !!!! :love:

Anana ... Thank You !!!! :love: ... the fact that you are a relatively new Member here and willing to help us in this effort is nothing short of a blessing from God Himself ... Thank You So Much !!!! Please come on into the chat, hang out, see if you like it and stuff ... we really do have a good time in there and i look forward to "meeting" you! :love:

GQ ... Thank You !!!! ... :love: ... where have you been Sweetie??!!! ... why haven't you been in the chat room??!!! ... you know i'm waiting to melt when i hear your voice again ... why are you doing this to me GQ, making me wait and suffer and go without the sweet way you say Destee ... why are you punishing me !!!! .... :love: ... c'mon in ... please ... and thank you for the years of support you've given me ... thank you so much GQ!

Regina ... Thank You Sister !!!! ... :love: ... i'm humbled by your willingness to support the forum through this effort, truly i am, thank you so much! I'm wondering though Regina, like others in this thread, why you haven't come into the chat room yet? Have i missed you?? There are 2 rooms, one for general chat and one with an open mic (music, poetry, etc.). Please do come in and feel the vibe, i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Monetg ... Hey Sisssssssster !!! ... :love: ... you know i fell out when i read layaway ... :lol: ... please Scorp, don't ever change, continue forever keeping it real !!! ... this current proposed, $10.00/month is just that, a proposal ... i'm trying to get some feedback on how we should do this, thanks for yours! ... i'm trying to come up with a way to make it even more affordable than the $10.00/month for all current Members ... so i'm with you Sister ... this is not, nor ever has been about how much money i can get from yall ... i've never rec'd a dime ... i love yall, want you to be here, want us to have the good stuff and i recognize the difficult time we are all going through right now ... so i'll be trying to get everyone in for as close to free as possible! :love: ... i saw too, somewhere on the forum, where you posted about a MAC ... i'm not sure if the chat will work with MACs but i'll check and let you know what the word is. Love You Scorp !!!! :kiss:

1PoetSought ... i'm still waiting to meet you in chat ... okay? :)

Thank you all for the love and support, it's so appreciated. I'll have more details soon, regarding the finalizing of whatever the particulars are ... i want to leave this up a little longer, in hopes of receiving more feedback.

Thanks so much Yall ... and please come on into our new voice chat.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back