Black People : Are you willing to die?

only a fool or someone acting foolishly would take that from what i said...

one love
khasm

Ok, indulge the "fool" then. Are you one of the many black people who complains about the treatment of black people in this country and globally, but does not feel it's bad enough to fight to change it because when it comes down to it, most black people are just people who share your skin and you really don't care that much. Where am I confused? Enlighten the "fool" then. If this site is for your entertainment, just admit it. You don't care enough to fight that hard for "negroes". You're comfortable. There's really nothing in this world that's that big a problem for you. Because you have a job, a home, and a car, your good. Black people won't hate you for admitting to being comfortable enough to complain but not uncomfortable enough change anything, trust me you're not the only black person that does that, my dude.

Ok, indulge the "fool" then. Are you one of the many black people who complains about the treatment of black people in this country and globally, but does not feel it's bad enough to fight to change it because when it comes down to it, most black people are just people who share your skin and you really don't care that much. Where am I confused? Enlighten the "fool" then. If this site is for your entertainment, just admit it. You don't care enough to fight that hard for "negroes". You're comfortable. There's really nothing in this world that's that big a problem for you. Because you have a job, a home, and a car, your good. Black people won't hate you for admitting to being comfortable enough to complain but not uncomfortable enough change anything, trust me you're not the only black person that does that, my dude.

thinking outside the box...
i know this is a new concept for some....

if u re-read my first post in your thread my premise was that because of the 500 years of slavery we were forced to be in, my contention is that the philosophical damage done to blacks and whites for that matter could not be erased in less than 100 to 200 years from now...look at the hitler chants from white people directed at obama for pete's sake....

with that being said...i believe if i died for equal treatment i would be martyr for a day or two with NOTHING CHANGING...

if u think ur death would do us good then i am happy for you brother, mybe you'll get the chance to realize that one day...like i said, at this point in my life the only people im willing to die for is my fam...

hopefully this clears up that foolishness u were talking about before....

one love
khasm

XACTLY

thanks sis....
but on the strength....we got another 100 to 200 years in this nation before racism gets down to a tolerable level...until then....the only thing im dying for is my fam...the rest of the world can get the bozak

one love
khasm

BUT WHO'S YA FAM

THE BROTHER IN THE BOWTIE PUMPIN CRACK ON MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD?

REALLY OUTSIDE THE BOX AGAIN PLEASE STEP INTO MY OFFICE LOL

ASK URSELF

HAS RACISM EVER BEEN TOLERABLE?

A SNAKES A SNAKE BLACK WHITE NO MATTER THE RACE

I UNDERSTAND JUST FINE WHAT'S GOIN

WHAT'S GOIN ON

BROTHER BROTHER
THERE'S TOO MANY OF U DYIN
U KNOW
WE GOTTA FIND A WAY
2 BRING SOME
LUVIN
HERE
2 DAY

I AIN'T WAITING NO 200 YRS

i hear u miss lady....

but in my world being militant will take food off of my plate...
the way i deal with the racism i see everyday is write poetry to get it out of my system...and even then i'm still looked as an angry black man...sometimes u can't win for losing....

but right now trying to change the majority of white folks racist opinions of us is like trying to change a puffer fish from blowing up when in danger...*really think about that analogy*

my fam is anyone who i am close too....

one love
khasm

i hear u miss lady....

but in my world being militant will take food off of my plate...
the way i deal with the racism i see everyday is write poetry to get it out of my system...and even then i'm still looked as an angry black man...sometimes u can't win for losing....

but right now trying to change the majority of white folks racist opinions of us is like trying to change a puffer fish from blowing up when in danger...*really think about that analogy*

my fam is anyone who i am close too....

one love
khasm

then don't be militant.. i'm not... matter fact u saved me from that... if u reflect u'll rememba

did u ever ask me how i c u?

stop caring about what they think and what they do

just know they can't stop you

u can win jesse (memba that eddie murphy lol)
u bigger then harold washington

just be khas

khas is dope!

just look at how many people respect and read you

it's ok to be angry

i'm piss'd beyond pistivity

they piss'd the wrong one off

cause i know i love u
i know what this fight is about
and i'm gonna win

and when my bank roll double then quadruples and the blessins start rollin in

fred flinstone and barney rubble

and i got enough faith for both of us

u need food on ur plate, ask

replace foolish pride with original power

my dear
u r the man of the hour
throw that fist in the air
and scream

BLACK POWER!:LOVE:

ONE LOVE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back