Black People : Are you willing to die?

bigtown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 3, 2004
My question to everyone on Destee is that if the world wants us black people dead or slaves. No one wants to be a slave correct? So why are we here talking the evil white man, going "back" to Africa, and the "black men are warriors" rhetoric? If you believe that you are a slave, then you should be willing to die to gain your freedom, right? Are you willing to give your life as a powerful individual? Or are you waiting for the Mythical black leader to appear and give his?

My question to everyone on Destee is that if the world wants us black people dead or slaves. No one wants to be a slave correct? So why are we here talking the evil white man, going "back" to Africa, and the "black men are warriors" rhetoric? If you believe that you are a slave, then you should be willing to die to gain your freedom, right? Are you willing to give your life as a powerful individual? Or are you waiting for the Mythical black leader to appear and give his?

Brother Bigtown ... everyone is going to die, willing or not ... unless you know something that I don't know.

I don't want to be enslaved any more than my Ancestors before me, wanted that. When they were enslaved, they lived, went through all they went through, so I could be here. They suffered much more than I can lay claim to, though it's been no flowery bed of ease, even for me. As they persevered for me, so too shall I do the same for my children, and my children's children. I will do all I can to make it better for my babies, like those before me, did for us.

I owe it to those before and after me, to do my part, and I will not curl up in a ball and die.

Suicide is an option, but not a valiant one.

It is not one that matches the strength, determination, courage and God coursing through my veins.

:heart:

Destee

Well frankly

Yes I am willing to die for what I believe in but I dont understand what your saying because Im not going off half cocked running behind someone who doesnt have a plan. Just saying it..dont mean squat..so what's your point exactly.

Are you willing to give your life as a powerful individual

Yes I am willing to fight. Risking my life in the balance for my rights, my childrens future, for my sibling brothers and sisters, and for my mother.

So why are we here talking the evil white man, going "back" to Africa, and the "black men are warriors" rhetoric?

There are plenty of evil white men, and women. There are plenty of evil black men and black women.

I know plenty of good white men and white women, I associate and have worked with. I know plenty of good black men and black women I have associate with, and worked with.

I don't call all whites evil, that would be wrong. I don't hate anyone, I do dislike a few people, and they know this. It is fair to them so they stay away from me, like I will them. As soon as they couldn't hold back the hate. Its like my kindness, intelligence, and good nature had them swollen up and finally they had to erupt. I'm talking about bosses, co-workers, and friends of friends. If someone has a problem sooner or later... they just can't contain it.

I get the answer quickly. Because if your involve with me in any fashion. I am going to count on you.

Everyday, to be your best, I work hard everyday to be my best. I smile as soon as I wake. Glad to be alive. I will tell a joke or two. To make you smile. I am going to talk to you everyday.

Racist can't stand this.. they explode. Me happy.. Oh no... they can't hold that fake relation they front.

This is when I am really over joyed about life. I am very happy now. Because now I see.

( the real them )

On going back to Africa. I won't be going back. I will be going to visit.
If I had to go back, or decided to go back. i woukd have to convince. My children, my mother, my sisters and brothers. That we have to go back becuase life here is hard.

They know life here is very hard. I have eight siblings. we have never gave up, gave in or had a need to discuss white folks that held us back. becuase we strive. past the nonsense, crush the nonsense, crush the enemy. Mainly we keep on moving on. So I will never get on the Garvey Ship. I wish those leaving well.

Staying may mean death. But to die means someone is in front of me that may die first.

I was raised to never run from a fight.

A challenge, or difficulty.

I consider myself a warrior when needed, a compromiser as needed. A Facilitator,and a provider.

I see the options Blacks have here.

In Jail
Selling ( out on oneself by not applying effort to be at one's best )
A ddict ( Alcohol and those Mind Numbing Drugs )
D rug Selling
D ead

It's SADD

ok very real question

The Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr says that a man that has not found a reason to die has not found a reason to live

The question is not if you'll die, because we will all die a physical death one day, the question is what will you die for

they give us plenty of reasons to die, and many of us are already dead

but if you find a reason to live, death will respect you

the right to live is the only reason to die

each day when u wake up, the first celebration is the morning rites, wakin conciousness that animates a dead body

recognizin what life is and respectin it

if we truly beleive that we are great and powerful and we know for a fact that everything they produce is a weapon of mass murder or something for our downfall, and we can not change then we're all talk and not ready for a true revolution

awareness is about will and discipline, and love is about committment

if we are tryin to live then we should be practicing the rituals of life...

no meat
no drugs
no cigarettes (wrkin on this)
no coffee
no sugar
no killin
no hatin
no sex otta marriage or without intent of producin life
daily rememberence of our ancestors spirits and souls(they help animate us)

if u don't want to act like a savage, then savage ways can not be a part of your being

I stop'd eatin their food and watchin their programs and goin to their churches, and guess what, feelin pretty good

u wanna feel better, then do something to feel pysically, emtionally and spiritually better

it is our responsibility to remember just where we come from and what we were about

and it's not easy to refrain from physical attachments, but the more u realize the importance of treatin ur body like a temple, the more you'll realize just how much God really wants us to live

only a fool dies to prove the dictations of the ego

meanin i'm not gonna die to prove i'm good enough

I am good enough

It's affirmed:

I am the universe
The universe is me
My existence is for the upliftment of my enviornment

And since I am in complete submission to the God of Life my every thought, action and truest desires remain stead-fast to the principles of life, living and giving life

I am a servant of life, respectfully asking the universe everyday, for one more day, for us to perfect ourselves

I am committed to loving us (whatever's righteous, without regard for what it looks like)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back