Black People : Are you willing to die?

bigtown

Jun 3, 2004
only a fool or someone acting foolishly would take that from what i said...

one love
khasm

Ok, indulge the "fool" then. Are you one of the many black people who complains about the treatment of black people in this country and globally, but does not feel it's bad enough to fight to change it because when it comes down to it, most black people are just people who share your skin and you really don't care that much. Where am I confused? Enlighten the "fool" then. If this site is for your entertainment, just admit it. You don't care enough to fight that hard for "negroes". You're comfortable. There's really nothing in this world that's that big a problem for you. Because you have a job, a home, and a car, your good. Black people won't hate you for admitting to being comfortable enough to complain but not uncomfortable enough change anything, trust me you're not the only black person that does that, my dude.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
Ok, indulge the "fool" then. Are you one of the many black people who complains about the treatment of black people in this country and globally, but does not feel it's bad enough to fight to change it because when it comes down to it, most black people are just people who share your skin and you really don't care that much. Where am I confused? Enlighten the "fool" then. If this site is for your entertainment, just admit it. You don't care enough to fight that hard for "negroes". You're comfortable. There's really nothing in this world that's that big a problem for you. Because you have a job, a home, and a car, your good. Black people won't hate you for admitting to being comfortable enough to complain but not uncomfortable enough change anything, trust me you're not the only black person that does that, my dude.

thinking outside the box...
i know this is a new concept for some....

if u re-read my first post in your thread my premise was that because of the 500 years of slavery we were forced to be in, my contention is that the philosophical damage done to blacks and whites for that matter could not be erased in less than 100 to 200 years from now...look at the hitler chants from white people directed at obama for pete's sake....

with that being said...i believe if i died for equal treatment i would be martyr for a day or two with NOTHING CHANGING...

if u think ur death would do us good then i am happy for you brother, mybe you'll get the chance to realize that one day...like i said, at this point in my life the only people im willing to die for is my fam...

hopefully this clears up that foolishness u were talking about before....

one love
khasm

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
XACTLY

thanks sis....
but on the strength....we got another 100 to 200 years in this nation before racism gets down to a tolerable level...until then....the only thing im dying for is my fam...the rest of the world can get the bozak

one love
khasm

BUT WHO'S YA FAM

THE BROTHER IN THE BOWTIE PUMPIN CRACK ON MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD?

REALLY OUTSIDE THE BOX AGAIN PLEASE STEP INTO MY OFFICE LOL

ASK URSELF

HAS RACISM EVER BEEN TOLERABLE?

A SNAKES A SNAKE BLACK WHITE NO MATTER THE RACE

I UNDERSTAND JUST FINE WHAT'S GOIN

WHAT'S GOIN ON

BROTHER BROTHER
THERE'S TOO MANY OF U DYIN
U KNOW
WE GOTTA FIND A WAY
2 BRING SOME
LUVIN
HERE
2 DAY

I AIN'T WAITING NO 200 YRS

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
i hear u miss lady....

but in my world being militant will take food off of my plate...
the way i deal with the racism i see everyday is write poetry to get it out of my system...and even then i'm still looked as an angry black man...sometimes u can't win for losing....

but right now trying to change the majority of white folks racist opinions of us is like trying to change a puffer fish from blowing up when in danger...*really think about that analogy*

my fam is anyone who i am close too....

one love
khasm

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
i hear u miss lady....

but in my world being militant will take food off of my plate...
the way i deal with the racism i see everyday is write poetry to get it out of my system...and even then i'm still looked as an angry black man...sometimes u can't win for losing....

but right now trying to change the majority of white folks racist opinions of us is like trying to change a puffer fish from blowing up when in danger...*really think about that analogy*

my fam is anyone who i am close too....

one love
khasm

then don't be militant.. i'm not... matter fact u saved me from that... if u reflect u'll rememba

did u ever ask me how i c u?

stop caring about what they think and what they do

just know they can't stop you

u can win jesse (memba that eddie murphy lol)
u bigger then harold washington

just be khas

khas is dope!

just look at how many people respect and read you

it's ok to be angry

i'm piss'd beyond pistivity

they piss'd the wrong one off

cause i know i love u
i know what this fight is about
and i'm gonna win

and when my bank roll double then quadruples and the blessins start rollin in

fred flinstone and barney rubble

and i got enough faith for both of us

u need food on ur plate, ask

replace foolish pride with original power

my dear
u r the man of the hour
throw that fist in the air
and scream

BLACK POWER!:LOVE:

ONE LOVE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Are you willing to die for it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is The Afrikan Willing To Die So That We May Live Again? Chief Elder Osiris 2
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Premium Members Only : Premium Members Willing to Help Moderate Premium Members Only 17
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : African Spiritual Traditions! Would you be willing to? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : The Willing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : At What Point Does A Victim Become A Willing Participant? Black People Open Forum 18
skuderjaymes Black People : "If God Is Willing And The Creek Don't Rise." Black People Open Forum 0
W Black Women : To what extent are you willing to teach someone how to treat you? Black Women 15
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : Willing but unable Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black Men : Black Men Willing to Work - But Unemployed Black Men 64
abstract219 Black Haiku : "Coalition of the Willing" Tanka Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
W Black People : "Lord willing and the Creek don't rise."... and other sayings. Black People Open Forum 3
T Black Poetry : Im Willing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Knowledgeable & Willing To Share? - Host a Chat - Empower Us! Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 5
Destee The Front Porch : Are You Willing To Purchase a PREMIUM Membership to Help Support The Community? The Front Porch 86
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 5
C Black People : To Die Like Lambs Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I'm So Lonesome I Could Die Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
freddie419 Law Forum : will Baltimore die? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Message to the Movement Against Donald Trump: Let the Empire Die" Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
skuderjaymes Black People : Are you ready to die? Black People Open Forum 13
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Real Love Die? Black Relationships 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Authors Survival TO DO OR DIE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Black People : We who are ready to die Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : From Titus to St Peter: I want you to die Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
skuderjaymes Black Sports : A Million Ways To Die In The Westbrook; Changes should be on the horizon in OKC. Black Sports 0
RAPTOR Black People : John Pilger - Apartheid didnt Die Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Sports : The Negro League - Why Did it Die - Why Hasn't There Been Like Efforts ? Black Sports 39
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Roll Over & Die, or Shut Up & Sell Out: HBCUs & the Talented Tenth in the Obama Era Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Blaq Love: Do or Die Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : “Made You Die”: Official Trayvon Martin Tribute Featuring Yasiin Bey (Mos Def), Dead Prez, and Mikef Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Black People : 9 Year Old Commits Suicide: 'Wanted to Die' Because Brother Was Born Black People Open Forum 38
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Do Or Die - Po Pimp Ft. Twista and Jonny P - Do You Wanna Ride ? Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
A Black People : What's Going To Happen To Us When The White Race Die Off? Black People Open Forum 50
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Prince - I Would Die 4 U/Baby I'm a Star (Purple Rain) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Twista ft.Do Or Die "Do You" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Asomfwaa Black Ancestors : How did Dr. Amos Wilson die? Honoring Black Ancestors 32
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Will Die First when SHTF: A WARNING Black People Open Forum 2
skuderjaymes Nigeria : "If I Die, I die but Nigeria has to move".. #OccupyNigeria Nigeria 21
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Roc: To Love and Die on Emerson Street (with Heavy D) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Wake up or Die Dreamin by Prince Azariyah Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Still More Animal Die Offs/ Millions of Fish found Dead Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black People : WikiLeaks Founder: 'I Could Die In A US Jail' Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : If You Can't Eat You Will Die - Who Provides Your Food? Black People Open Forum 34
Full Speed Black People : Tell your children to "Get rich or die tryin" Black People Open Forum 45
ru2religious Black People : Where did Jesus Die? Black People Open Forum 114