Black People : Are you willing to die?

My question to everyone on Destee is that if the world wants us black people dead or slaves. No one wants to be a slave correct? So why are we here talking the evil white man, going "back" to Africa, and the "black men are warriors" rhetoric? If you believe that you are a slave, then you should be willing to die to gain your freedom, right? Are you willing to give your life as a powerful individual? Or are you waiting for the Mythical black leader to appear and give his?
It is interesting the many ways hatred or fanaticism are or can be expressed, for instance if one hated the green movement or ecology, the comment or question would be well if there is so much concern then go out and die for it.
The cessation of life in terms of any cause is predicated upon the refusal to use logic or strategy.
In terms of the protection of ones family then some things are obvious but in terms of a cause or a struggle, the fanatical approach is to go to the extreme.

In terms of the liberation struggle of Black folks in this nation against White Supremacy martyrdom only means something amongst a fanatical group, and as a people we are nor fanatical.
When Malcolm, Martin and Fred Hampton were assasinated, there was some rioting, some depression in groups, but after a few years folks went on as though they had not heard or absorbed the message that these men had left.

A.In terms of the present situttion of the Global Black community, no death is pleasant

That is the first premise to take a look at.

B. the Second is that physical death only gives joy , pleasure and siuccess to ones opponent.

C. The Third premiss is that there are other forms of death then the physical
1 the death of selfishness
2 the death of complacency
3 the death of greed
4 the death of indifference
5 the death of addictions

D The fourth premiss is for the victim in asituation to analyze the modus aperendi of ones opressor.

1 If the modus aperendi is to keep one complacent egading the plight of ones fellow person of African descent, then YES
one must be willing to let that aspect of conciousness to die

2 If the modus aperendi of the opressor is to rule by divide and conquor, or as some mistakenly like o use the term , Willie Lynch, then Yes ones indifference must die and evolve into love

3 If the modus aperendi of the opressor is to keep Black folks from unifying on any real national level to solve our problems collectively,
then Selfishness in ones conciousness must be ready to be embalmed and buried

4 If the wealth and comfort of the opressor is based on the victims purchasing that which is addictive and constantly consuming that then Addictions must be laid to rest

5 Now if the opressor itself is facing undue hardship and financial agony and is dependant upon every penny spent by the victim ,
then ith aberation of Greed must be mortified so that one learns to withhold ones dollars for the benefit of the greater good of ones group, andspend and invest those dollards with that group

But all of this is truly predicated on the spiritual, noy religious elevation, since this goes back to the first premiss, that none of these modalities are pleasant to let die.

But the decision must be made on order for true liberation to occur

In the Spirit of Sankofa and The Truth!

Brother Bigtown ... everyone is going to die, willing or not ... unless you know something that I don't know.

It is not one that matches the strength, determination, courage and God coursing through my veins.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee,

As some would say, enough said, end of discussion...period. No one escapes death, it is promised to all, and so far, that promise is valid.

If you believe that you are a slave, then you should be willing to die to gain your freedom, right?

If I believed that I was a slave, Yes I would be willing to die for my freedom and that of others. But then I’m not a slave (really).

Are you willing to give your life as a powerful individual?

Yes, but then I have been willing to give my life for the things I do believe in for a lone time.

Or are you waiting for the Mythical black leader to appear and give his?

There are no Mythical black leader(s) coming. The way I see our situation, it is for each and every one of us to do what we can to make our life’s and the life’s of our people as empowered as we can. We don’t need any leaders for this. We all can lead our self’s in this fashion. Each and every one of us is capable of taking charge of our life’s. Dyeing is but the final process to our life’s. To struggle and fight for our freedom to live as true humans is our right and responsibility to our children and our African Ancestors. So yes I am ready for the struggle and the fight that is in front of us. I have been since 1970, when I returned from Viet-Nam….

AXE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back