Black People : Are you what your mother is racially?

ra_enosh

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 22, 2010
Hotep! I just got off the phone with my lady friend and we were stumped with a question. The question is are you what your mother or father is RACIALLY? How do you decide what your race truly is if you are bi-racial? Do you come down through your mother genes or your father genes or both racially? Some people say you are what your mother is. Some people say that if you have one drop of "negroid" blood in you then that's what you are. But how can this be if you are mixed? What is your outlook and overstanding?

thanks

Greeting RA_Enosh!:wave:

I'm of the opinion that a child is racially that of its mother. I say this because in most cases, the mother being the first teacher, often teaches the child of the culture she's from.

Although there are some exceptions. For instance, when a mother subscribes to an outside culture. She may pass on some traditional aspect from her original culture, but mostly she will teach her child according the culture she's presently attached to.

:heart:

Greeting RA_Enosh!:wave:

I'm of the opinion that a child is racially that of its mother. I say this because in most cases, the mother being the first teacher, often teaches the child of the culture she's from.Although there are some exceptions. For instance, when a mother subscribes to an outside culture. She may pass on some traditional aspect from her original culture, but mostly she will teach her child according the culture she's presently attached to.

:heart:

:toast:

I believe you are what your Father is when it comes to race, but that your close siblings come from your mom, regardless of who their daddy might be.

Reason being because since days of old our inheritances came through our Father while our blood sibling relationships was through our Mother since the womb be the same. Thus, we inherit what our daddy is, while we relate the most to who our mom produces.

However, all are brothers and sisters, regardless of race, background, and whatever else. So, of course, even who your daddy produces is still your sibling.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back