Black People : Are you voting in November? Why or why not?

Final thoughts...

The only thing I am going to deal with here is the statement above.

Obviously I am talking about witdrawing a vote which means I did vote and participate in the process but stated clearly I would decline in the future if I have to register as a Democrat.

If it was not for independents such as myself Obama would not have won the election and since he is now alienating independents he will not win in the future.

I stated my postition in answering your question so peace out. I have no time for circular arguments.

I took nearly a 9 month break from this site in 2009 when a lot of posts were critical of Barack Obama. At that time I was one of a few who declined to criticize his job performance and worked to mobilize support for his campaign when I lived in Texas.

This was long before some of these newcomers presently on board. I think what critics of those who chose to be independents, or those tho choose not to perpetrate a fraud need to really look at the reasons for Obama's declining approval rating. I am a man of numbers and follow opinion polls closely.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Hillary Clinton is waiting in the wings and her supporters are not waiting to get their wagon rolling.

CNN: "She has more experience working in and with the White House than most living presidents. She is one of the most admired women in our nation's history. Let's make sure the president we should have elected in 2008 will be on the ballot in 2012. Hillary 2012: Hillary Clinton for President. Start now. Where there's a Hill there's a way," says an ad that began running on television in New Orleans Wednesday."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/09/02/hillary_clinton_for_president_ad_hits_tv.html

Final thoughts...

I took nearly a 9 month break from this site in 2009 when a lot of posts were critical of Barack Obama. At that time I was one of a few who declined to criticize his job performance and worked to mobilize support for his campaign when I lived in Texas.

This was long before some of these newcomers presently on board. I think what critics of those who chose to be independents, or those tho choose not to perpetrate a fraud need to really look at the reasons for Obama's declining approval rating. I am a man of numbers and follow opinion polls closely.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Hillary Clinton is waiting in the wings and her supporters are not waiting to get their wagon rolling.

CNN: "She has more experience working in and with the White House than most living presidents. She is one of the most admired women in our nation's history. Let's make sure the president we should have elected in 2008 will be on the ballot in 2012. Hillary 2012: Hillary Clinton for President. Start now. Where there's a Hill there's a way," says an ad that began running on television in New Orleans Wednesday."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/09/02/hillary_clinton_for_president_ad_hits_tv.html

Case closed. See you all after the selection process this time around!

Well let me try to explain it this way. I consciously voted for Obama in the last election even though I typically vote as an independent. When I lived in Texas I was able to vote for him in the primary even though I was a registered independent. When I moved back to Los Angeles in Sept 2008 in order to vote I had to register as a Democrat.

I had never registered and voted in California , or anywhere else for that matter, other than as an independent prior to the 2008 general election. This is why I say never again.

Speaking of being "naive" this is what I consider Black folks as who election after election give their vote wholesale to the same democratic party which is using black folks and playing us right out of the playbook of Gen Pike who founded the KKK.

I got a degree in political science and know this system very well. I know people from local politics on up and know well how many of them have been neutralized and have no direct influence or ability to speak to the concerns of Black people outside of playing lip service to our concerns and often they are demonized and silenced for doing just that. Witness Cynthia McKinney. Witness Maxine Waters. Just to name two.

The only reason I would vote is on key ballot initiatives in support of or in opposition to legislative initiatives such as the immigration "reform" bill passed in Arizona because I have witnessed and experienced how initiations such as Propositions 187 and 209 worked against the interests of non-white and working poor communities in California.

However, I will certainly not wast time voting a 2nd time for a president who, as I expected, redeployed and committed more troops to a military front this country can't win (Afghanistan) while campaigning against the surge in Iraq, and who, as I expected, gave bail-out to the very same campaign "bundlers" such as Goldman Sachs who bank-rolled his campaign.

Obama had two very key zionists in his camp. Warren Buffet and Zbignew Brzezenski. Do you have any idea how much influence folks like this have on his domestic and foreign policy?

I am sure most black people dont and that's what I consider to be naive. Just as I reserve the right to vote I also reserve the right to withhold my vote if the government is not working in the best interest of my community.

And i dont give a flying duck what anyone thinks because I choose not to follow a lame duck or lost sheep who ain't trying to find their way out of this wilderness.

As the sock-puppet of Goldman Sachs...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/2015-gop-budget-back-up-plan-113498.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back