Black People : Are You Truly A Part Of The Black Lives Matters Movement

Black Lives Matter movement I believe could be the precursor for black activism for today's generation. There is a huge opportunity here to set a major precedence in the uplifting and resurgence of black love, black pride, black power and black nationalism...
As I stated before Black Lives Matter is in it's infancy and at this moment it's main focus is on Law Enforcement"s unwarranted acts of brutality and murder of black men and women all of whom are not entirely innocent. I feel that eventually that focus will have to shift and be all inclusive meaning that black on black murder has to be addressed as well as the lack of education, health issues ( diabetes, high blood pressure, housing, family, unemployment, homelessness, drugs addiction ) etc. It appears to be somewhat hypocritical if the only targets are whites and law enforcement's questionable treatment of us and not our treatment of each other...These are issues that need to be at the forefront also, but like I said it is in it's infancy. My question is what exactly is the end game here with black lives matter???? We need to be responsible in eradicating all destructive elements as it pertains to our lives!!!! So this is a new beginning and it is something that this generation will have to figure out just as others before them...

Black Lives Matter movement I believe could be the precursor for black activism for today's generation.

Yes I also do hope and pray that's true

There is a huge opportunity here to set a major precedence in the uplifting and resurgence of black love, black pride, black power and black nationalism...

But first of all

Being ushered in by today's young black activists

Also it must and will reflect what they need and want

As I stated before Black Lives Matter is in it's infancy and at this moment it's main focus is on Law Enforcement"s unwarranted acts of brutality and murder of black men and women all of whom are not entirely innocent.

It was supposed to be the job of those who protect and serve to also insure all arrests be justified

As well as those merely being arrested are considered innocent or guilty of committing any alleged or real criminal acts by a judge and a jury

Not by the usually rigged court of popular opinions etc

I feel that eventually that focus will have to shift and be all inclusive meaning that black on black murder has to be addressed as well as the lack of education, health issues ( diabetes, high blood pressure, housing, family, unemployment, homelessness, drugs addiction ) etc.

No one movement can resolve all of our issues and problems for us

It appears to be somewhat hypocritical if the only targets are whites and law enforcement's questionable treatment of us and not our treatment of each other...

Anybody who breaks the same laws should be judged likewise

We're writing and talking about growing police misconduct etc

It's become about far more than just questionable behavior by a handful of biased cops and n

Or their gender or skin shades etc

These are issues that need to be at the forefront also, but like I said it is in it's infancy.

You're repeating so much of what you already wrote

How come

My question is what exactly is the end game here with black lives matter????

Ask their leaders

We need to be responsible in eradicating all destructive elements as it pertains to our lives!!!!

Too general an appeal

So why did you say that

And who are you truly directing it to

And what sort of replies do expect back too

So this is a new beginning and it is something that this generation will have to figure out just as others before them...

And you may have to become an active part of blm to get answers to your questions

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back