Black People : Are You Truly A Part Of The Black Lives Matters Movement

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Aug 16, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    It is big part of today's generation's
    right of passage in 2015...

FYI

2. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Black Lives Matter movement I believe could be the precursor for black activism for today's generation. There is a huge opportunity here to set a major precedence in the uplifting and resurgence of black love, black pride, black power and black nationalism...
    As I stated before Black Lives Matter is in it's infancy and at this moment it's main focus is on Law Enforcement"s unwarranted acts of brutality and murder of black men and women all of whom are not entirely innocent. I feel that eventually that focus will have to shift and be all inclusive meaning that black on black murder has to be addressed as well as the lack of education, health issues ( diabetes, high blood pressure, housing, family, unemployment, homelessness, drugs addiction ) etc. It appears to be somewhat hypocritical if the only targets are whites and law enforcement's questionable treatment of us and not our treatment of each other...These are issues that need to be at the forefront also, but like I said it is in it's infancy. My question is what exactly is the end game here with black lives matter???? We need to be responsible in eradicating all destructive elements as it pertains to our lives!!!! So this is a new beginning and it is something that this generation will have to figure out just as others before them...

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    And you may have to become an active part of blm to get answers to your questions

fyi