Black Relationships : Are You Single, Married, Looking ... ?

Something new!!!!

Well I have met someone who is about 3 yrs older than me and not the hard head psycho type that I have been with in the past, I am not sure but I like him sooooo I am not single and not married never have been cuz I don't plan on getting a divorce period! So when I do get married if I ever get married it will be til death do us part thats for sure

Sweettee, love

Single, and its getting kind of lonely...

That's right, I'm a single brother. Not because I have to be, but because I can't find many desireable candidates. I am looking for an intelligent, outgoing, supportive, goal-driven, beautiful (in my eyes), health-conscious in diet & exercise, family oriented, not hidebound in religion, cultured, with a strong sense of history (or willing to learn), natural, African (Black) sister who has a sense of humor and can laugh at herself (meaning she is totally comfortable with herself). I prefer no children, but if you do have them (or other non-ideal characteristics), then you must be that much more phenomenal, period.

I would like someone to tell me, am I looking for too much? Peace...

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
That's right, I'm a single brother. Not because I have to be, but because I can't find many desireable candidates. I am looking for an intelligent, outgoing, supportive, goal-driven, beautiful (in my eyes), health-conscious in diet & exercise, family oriented, not hidebound in religion, cultured, with a strong sense of history (or willing to learn), natural, African (Black) sister who has a sense of humor and can laugh at herself (meaning she is totally comfortable with herself). I prefer no children, but if you do have them (or other non-ideal characteristics), then you must be that much more phenomenal, period.

I would like someone to tell me, am I looking for too much? Peace...

Quote:

"I would like someone to tell me, am I looking for too much?"

Since you asked, YES, it is possible that you are.

Just witness the controversy concerning a "Natural" sister, then consider how realistic your other criteria are.

This is not to say that you need to change or adjust what you are looking for. Perhaps one day you will find exactly the sister you are looking for.

There are many Black women who have the same set of expectations, and even more.

Destee said:
Hello Family,

Sister Nita Mae asked me to ask yall this question, 'cause she is shy and was wundr'n ... :) ... but uhhh ... are you single, married, looking, involved, hungry, starving, or however you'd describe your current intimate relationship experience.

I don't know if Nita is look'n or what ... but anyway ... i've asked the question for her ... and will be the first to respond.

I am single, divorced, and currently have me and all my chiren ... and our u-hauls loaded wit all our stuff ... ready and waiting for the first invitation from a non-serial killer type ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Personally, I am single, semi-retired from teaching, and retired from the "dating game".

For once in my life I am just concentrating on getting my self together economically, spiritually, mentally and health0wise.

I can not commit myself to a relationship at the present and trying to conserve my resources in order to support my daughter's college education.

OmowaleX said:
Personally, I am single, semi-retired from teaching, and retired from the "dating game".

For once in my life I am just concentrating on getting my self together economically, spiritually, mentally and health0wise.

I can not commit myself to a relationship at the present and trying to conserve my resources in order to support my daughter's college education.

Dang Brother Omowale ... well ... at least you let us down easy ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back