Black Relationships : Are You Single, Married, Looking ... ?

PEACE PANAFRICA:

panafrica said:
What part of that wasn't accurate Samurai?

There is information to be found about this subject, as well as info to be shared. It's true that he can only find it for himself, but it can definitely be shared amongst those who possess it.

I'm prepared to share what I have learned about this, but I'm waiting to hear back from MR WHITE, to verify his agenda for wanting to know this.

I don't fatten frogs for snakes, and I don't perform labor without the promise of gold.

I'm sure, brother PAN, that you can understand what I'm saying here.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE PANAFRICA:
There is information to be found about this subject, as well as info to be shared. It's true that he can only find it for himself, but it can definitely be shared amongst those who possess it.

I'm prepared to share what I have learned about this, but I'm waiting to hear back from MR WHITE, to verify his agenda for wanting to know this.

I don't fatten frogs for snakes, and I don't perform labor without the promise of gold.

I'm sure, brother PAN, that you can understand what I'm saying here.

Yes brother Samurai36, I understand what you are saying now. I thought you were saying I was incorrect about the statement I made about the Ibo. I could share more, but since I like you am somewhat suspicious about his agenda....I'm currently choosing not to!

PoeticManifesta said:
His intentions.. if you dont trust blk women thats his problem.. who polls an audience on their potential mate? Your the one dating her.. not us? So tell us.. why are you dating her if you havent taken the time to view her soul....

PEACE POETIC:

When PAN and I are speaking about his "intentions" (hopefully PAN and I are on the same page with this), we are not speaking about the inherent aspects here.

There are always agendas at work in life, all the moreso when we can not readily see them.

I will explain more, if/when "MR WHITE" returns to explain his position.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back