Black Relationships : Are You Single, Married, Looking ... ?

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Destee said:
Dang Brother Omowale ... well ... at least you let us down easy ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

Sorry Sister....I tried.....but now I just gotta save for that Law School tuition.

Peace...

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
OmowaleX said:
Sorry Sister....I tried.....but now I just gotta save for that Law School tuition.

Peace...
Brother O ... i surely understand, and no apology is necessary ... whatcha mean, you tried ... QQ ... :)

Do these babies know the sacrifice we make for them?!! Giiving up true love and stuff ... :love:

Destee

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Destee said:
Brother O ... i surely understand, and no apology is necessary ... whatcha mean, you tried ... QQ ... :)

Do these babies know the sacrifice we make for them?!! Giiving up true love and stuff ... :love:

Destee

Well ...Destee...I was once married...and engaged on two other occasions...I just finally decided to take a break from relationships until my daughter finishes school and by then I probably will be too old and tired to try again.

Its kewl...I can now travel at any time without having to explain myself.:run:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
OmowaleX said:
Well ...Destee...I was once married...and engaged on two other occasions...I just finally decided to take a break from relationships until my daughter finishes school and by then I probably will be too old and tired to try again.

Its kewl...I can now travel at any time without having to explain myself.:run:
Ohhhhhh Okay ... i thot i mighta missededed sump'n or sump'n ... :wink:

Destee

ShemsiEnTehuti

Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA
OmowaleX said:
Quote:

"I would like someone to tell me, am I looking for too much?"

Since you asked, YES, it is possible that you are.

Just witness the controversy concerning a "Natural" sister, then consider how realistic your other criteria are.

This is not to say that you need to change or adjust what you are looking for. Perhaps one day you will find exactly the sister you are looking for.

There are many Black women who have the same set of expectations, and even more.
I do see what you are saying, but I did mention that if you don't have any of those "ideal characteristics", then it is ok as long as it is made up in other areas. I believe that every woman is special in her own way. It is just about whether or not I personally appreciate all that she is or not.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
ShemsiEnTehuti said:
I do see what you are saying, but I did mention that if you don't have any of those "ideal characteristics", then it is ok as long as it is made up in other areas. I believe that every woman is special in her own way. It is just about whether or not I personally appreciate all that she is or not.

Okay,....peace.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I've been single for about 3 months now...So I'm not sure if I'm interested in being in a relationship right now...

I like being in a relationship but at the same time I don't...feel the same way about being single.

Right now I'm dating a couple guys here and there and enjoying meeting new sexy men...hehe

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: