Black Relationships : Are You Single, Married, Looking ... ?

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
Mar 3, 2005
4,762
235
Bay Area
PEACE PANAFRICA:

panafrica said:
What part of that wasn't accurate Samurai?
There is information to be found about this subject, as well as info to be shared. It's true that he can only find it for himself, but it can definitely be shared amongst those who possess it.

I'm prepared to share what I have learned about this, but I'm waiting to hear back from MR WHITE, to verify his agenda for wanting to know this.

I don't fatten frogs for snakes, and I don't perform labor without the promise of gold.

I'm sure, brother PAN, that you can understand what I'm saying here.

PEACE
 

panafrica

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
10,227
191
The Diaspora
SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE PANAFRICA:
There is information to be found about this subject, as well as info to be shared. It's true that he can only find it for himself, but it can definitely be shared amongst those who possess it.

I'm prepared to share what I have learned about this, but I'm waiting to hear back from MR WHITE, to verify his agenda for wanting to know this.

I don't fatten frogs for snakes, and I don't perform labor without the promise of gold.

I'm sure, brother PAN, that you can understand what I'm saying here.
Yes brother Samurai36, I understand what you are saying now. I thought you were saying I was incorrect about the statement I made about the Ibo. I could share more, but since I like you am somewhat suspicious about his agenda....I'm currently choosing not to!
 

PoeticManifesta

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
1,927
48
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
His intentions.. if you dont trust blk women thats his problem.. who polls an audience on their potential mate? Your the one dating her.. not us? So tell us.. why are you dating her if you havent taken the time to view her soul....
 

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
Mar 3, 2005
4,762
235
Bay Area
PoeticManifesta said:
His intentions.. if you dont trust blk women thats his problem.. who polls an audience on their potential mate? Your the one dating her.. not us? So tell us.. why are you dating her if you havent taken the time to view her soul....
PEACE POETIC:

When PAN and I are speaking about his "intentions" (hopefully PAN and I are on the same page with this), we are not speaking about the inherent aspects here.

There are always agendas at work in life, all the moreso when we can not readily see them.

I will explain more, if/when "MR WHITE" returns to explain his position.

PEACE
 

panafrica

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
10,227
191
The Diaspora
SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE POETIC:

When PAN and I are speaking about his "intentions" (hopefully PAN and I are on the same page with this), we are not speaking about the inherent aspects here.

There are always agendas at work in life, all the moreso when we can not readily see them.

I will explain more, if/when "MR WHITE" returns to explain his position.

PEACE
Yes brother Samurai...we are on the same page!
 

triniti424

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
May 13, 2003
6,481
113
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE POETIC:

When PAN and I are speaking about his "intentions" (hopefully PAN and I are on the same page with this), we are not speaking about the inherent aspects here.

There are always agendas at work in life, all the moreso when we can not readily see them.

I will explain more, if/when "MR WHITE" returns to explain his position.

PEACE
panafrica said:
Yes brother Samurai...we are on the same page!
I doubt he will return... if you have to TELL us you are blak then something is awry..."MR WHITE" best steer clear. :uzi:
 

SAMURAI36

Banned
MEMBER
Mar 3, 2005
4,762
235
Bay Area
triniti424 said:
I doubt he will return... if you have to TELL us you are blak then something is awry..."MR WHITE" best steer clear. :uzi:
True indeed, Black Queen.

Bottom line: AFRICA IS FOR AFRICANS, both native and abroad.

And that includes Her daughters.

PEACE
 

Tantrum

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
2,965
11
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Im linked up
Like Maybachs
With Old School 8Tracks
In a Wilt Chamberlain Throwback
 

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

  • yes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

    Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Top