Black Relationships : Are You Single, Married, Looking ... ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Sister Nita Mae asked me to ask yall this question, 'cause she is shy and was wundr'n ... :) ... but uhhh ... are you single, married, looking, involved, hungry, starving, or however you'd describe your current intimate relationship experience.

I don't know if Nita is look'n or what ... but anyway ... i've asked the question for her ... and will be the first to respond.

I am single, divorced, and currently have me and all my chiren ... and our u-hauls loaded wit all our stuff ... ready and waiting for the first invitation from a non-serial killer type ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

I am single and currently looking only to get myself right before I try to get somone else.

Too much boo boo in your life only helps you to become boo boo, so I figure that if I get right, I will find someone who is right.

If someone cool comes along, I am down for whateva however.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQ

Ummmmm...see...How I get all in Destee scandle...smh...lolol

Well, I was seeing a guy up until last night, his jobs and school and church leaves no time for me...so I'm back on the market....The first 50 brothers will get a 10% discount too...lolol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back