Black People : Are You Receptive To Receiving The Divine Truth???

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Black Afrikan Americans Are Not Conditioned To Be Acceptable To Black Afrikan Divine Meditative Revelation About What Is Divinely True And Real!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

We Black Race Of A People has come a long way in bondage, without the Right to Freedom, Justice, And Independence, living by that white racist unjust prejudice lying deceiving Luciferian Human Being Narrative about God, Lifeway to be lived, Religion, and a belief system that have you bowing and worshiping fantasy gods and rejecting Divine Truth and Reality about knowing what the Divine Essence, God Is, such a change of mind of the Black Americans, have you well oriented in being who we are not Naturally Designed to be, which is that Luciferian Mind and spirit of a Human Being.

Yet, we Black Americans have mastered portraying ourselves to be the character of that maligned virus belief, and now, we treat those Black Thinking Afrikans, which is a few and not many, as if to be a disease to the mind Black Americans now wear, which is true, the Divine Truth and Reality is a disease to the profane Mind the Black Americans now have to guide Black Folks today and a profane believing mind has been inoculated to be a resistance to the Divine Truth, beloved.

Now, I know that I am not well-liked by the religious believers nor am I accepted by the well profaned minded believing Black Americans, I share the quality of information that comes from Divine Meditation, which is not susceptible to the systematic process of believing, because you see, believe is a demon to knowing beloved, and you do need to be able to see beyond looking in order to accept with innerstanding that which you need to know and that which I share with you, which is Divine information absent of belief is what Black Afrikans need to know again, which today Black Americans been mentally conditioned to forget, so in reality, I share with Black Afrikans what you already know but because you no longer are guided by your Divine Mind, today we Black Folks calling ourselves Americans and Luciferian Human Beings, we now suffer from a mental illness which come from believing over Thinking and you should know by now, I do not share the quality of information that I share with Black Afrikan people in order to become your buddy or be accepted by you who believe and do not Think for a living anymore, beloved

Now, listen and hear me well and clear, The Black American is no longer Afrikan, they have lost their spiritual connection to the Mother, Father-Land, the Black American no longer has a Divine Relationship with the Black Divine Cosmic Universal Thinking Afrikan, the Black American is focused on Civil Rights Living and the Divine Thinking Black Afrikan is obligated to Freedom, Justice, and Independence for Black Afrikan people and Afrika, beloved.

So you see, and you do see with your Mind and look with your eyes and what the Black American looks at, well, that is the Black American Truth and Reality, based on belief what is being looked at is True and Real, when Divine Truth and Reality is seen and not looked at beloved, and to see is with the Mind which must be Divine in order to not believe but to know what is Divinely True and Real.

So you see, not to be qualified to see anymore has the Black American totally depended on that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being, he who has classified himself to be the Devil, Satan, no want to be Perfect, the great pretender out to master and conquer the Black Cosmic Divine Universal Thinking Being world, that is you, Black Woman and Man.

Therefore, I Bsecch you Black Afrikan Divine Beings, you who are Thinking for a living, observe what the Black Believers have done to themselves and to Afrika today and that condition demand that the Divine Thinking Being, if the Black Divine Thinking Race is to be saved and if Afrika is to become again for the Black Afrikan Thinking Being, then we must abandon all of those mental traps now holding our Divine Mind prisoner and the reason is that the Black Afrikan no longer is in mental condition to do Divine Meditation, not religious meditation, but Divine Meditation, which takes you beyond the bound of your mind activity consciously into a Dimension of Intuitive aware existence, beloved.

So the question driven by curiosity rises up in my Divine Mind is why Black Americans are no longer patriotic to Afrika, no Black Afrikan Afrika Nationalism, no burning desire to become Free again, we just settle for whatever that white racist tell us to believe about our self condition and Think Not about the evil crimes America has and still commit against Black Afrikan people, did so yesterday, and is doing so today.

So, woe is to the Black Afrikan Race that has traveled through the first to the sixth dimension of lies and deception about what constitute Divine Truth and Reality concerning the nature of the Black American and now here we Black Afrikans are traveling toward and through what is to become the sixth to the ninth Dimension of the Living of Life process and to this day there is no sign of the Black Afrikans having as a goal, Living Freedom.

When living in the physical there is nothing that trumps your freedom and when you have had your freedom taken away from you, then with a Divine Thinking Mind Directing you, then you will know to first seek to obtain your Freedom, beloved Black Afrikan people, a goal that must not be compromised, beloved, for it is Freedom that shroud the Divine Essence, God, It Being Dark Spatial Energy Infinite Intelligence, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscience, All-Powerful, All-Present, All-Knowing, such is the Divine Character of the Divine Essence, God Of All Physical things and that which appear not to be physical to the eyes that only Look believing in what is not seen by looking.

The Black American has no desire to be free, so there is no interest, no revolutionary Thinking about our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, because such is what represents Black Afrikan Enslaved Ancestors Freedom, Thus Freedom for the Descendants of those Enslaved Ancestors as well as for all Black Afrikans and Afrika, the quality of Freedom that only is to reside in Afrika our Mother and Father Land that is where the Gods of our Mother and Father first set foot upon the Land of Divine Fertility, land in possession of all that is needed to have risen upon it the Greatest Civilization ever known to Living physical Beings and now the Black Americans have no desire to become Free anymore, just rather remain in America emulating that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

Woe To The Black Afrikans who fight not to become Free again in Afrika, it being the Center Of Power Of The Black Race on this Earth and that Freedom is invested in the Reparation/Repatriation been Earned by our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, which must not be allowed to be Bastardized by those white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being who attempt to misdefine the Reparation/Repatriation that belongs to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, which we refuse to Demand payment to our Enslaved Ancestors today!!!

Woe is to you who seek not your Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents all Black Afrikans Freedom To Be In Afrika, beloved!!!

Divine Respect

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
You sound as if you are trying to start yet another church. Do you have anything to add that Carter G. Woodson has not already said?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
What a disrespectful way to avoid getting off of your inactive behind and do something for your self beloved.

My, it does not take to much of a mind to write a reply as you have, beloved.

Normally I do not respond to such a defeated mind, beloved.

Divine Respect

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
You sound as if you are trying to start yet another church. Do you have anything to add that Carter G. Woodson has not already said?

I agree with @Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba ... this is a disrespectful post.

You have not "added" anything here in more than a year, and even then it was not memorable.

Yet you walk in the door talking about what another has graciously added.

Not just anyone mind you - but our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris! You have a lot of nerve.

You could have stayed gone, if this was all you had to "add".

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly