Black Poetry : Are You Really Atractive?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Eric Mitchell, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Eric Mitchell

Eric Mitchell Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    If I inhale deeply when you pass by, it's because i'm guessing you smell as beautiful as you look. Fault me if you will but you are designed to get my attention. The question is, can you keep it? There is no doubt that you are fine on the outside, but do you have an opinion of your own that you are willing to share without fear of appearing unintelligent? Or is all of your attraction in the way you look? Can you sit down with a member of the opposite sex and without doing or saying anything sexual, give them pleasure? If this is you then you are worthy of my respect as well as my attention. When minds meet and a true connection is made there is another level of sensuality that is reached. In this state of being I would find spots on you and brand them with a "G" inorder to make you come to the realization that the greatest of orgasms begin between your ears and not between your legs. An open and intelligent mind will keep a man interested long after the lights are out and physical beauty cannot be seen. So the question is, are you really attractive?

2. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    You have a way of writing that causes one to take notice and ponder. Such truth is written here. I feel the same way about a man. There has to be more than simply looks or blatant sexuality to hold my attention for long. I think most feel this way, at least I hope so. Keep speaking your mind onto the page....

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this took me in and made me wonder and ask myself this again and again
    wow! speak on tell it all

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    nice flow..liking the vibe..makes ya ponder a little
    Peace
    Angel

5. Chastity

Chastity Well-Known Member MEMBER

student, but not for long
    Ratings:
    +7
    OH this was deep.......You took the whole attractive factor to another level....but I'm loving this....why? :confused: Because I have been trying to get some of the men around me to see this whole new level. and also maybe because I want them to see it in me :look: Ya hit it right on the mark :bullseye: Nice write. :welldone:

6. Ireadastory

Ireadastory Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Loving this piece. It does a heart good to know there are some brothers out there who really do care about intellect as well as good looks. This piece was well versed. Flow on!