Black People : Are you passionate about a cause or just str8 psychotic?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsInterpret, Sep 16, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Some people on here are very passionate about what they believe in, and understandably so. They can formulate and execute whatever they want to present without verbally abusing or attacking someone.

Others seem to have a hard time getting their point across without throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old.

It's okay to disagree, and it's okay to be passionate. But to go ballistic to the point of being unrealistic because someone has a different idea or view than you, isn't going to help get your point across. People won't follow or listen to a man/woman who is unstably sound. No one will take you seriously, even if you are right.

It's one thing to get mad and it's another to lose your cool.

In order to become a leader, one needs self-control.

2. lce

lce Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +54
    Peace! I've seen some posts and thought to myself "WTF is wrong with this persona and why are they harassing other people to adhere to their ideology?". Good post!

-L

3. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I agree, there is no reason that we can't disagree without being disagreeable, and respect each others perspective about certain issues.

4. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Freedom of Speech and Craziness is allowed to expressed! As long as no hands r put on each other! If their is a persona I never agree with I just skip their skript and keep it movin!