The Front Porch : Are you online a lot or a little?

Are you online a lot or a little?

• a lot

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • a little

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Spradley said:
Hello, my name is Spradley and I spend too much time online. :) I still watch tv while online. The computer is hardly ever turned off these days. When I'm not sitting in this chair, I'm outside of the home working.
Welcome to Destee.com Spradley!

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Kwango_Likemba said:
I love this site it’s nothing like other Black websites I still post now and then.. Here there are a lot of positive and outgoing posters! I spent a lot of time online reading news or opinions on forums, especially around here! I don’t communicate very often with people in real life because they think I am strange and too radical, so I visit websites such as this one to exchange views and opinions about the African liberation struggle and Black people in general.
You visit other black websites? Shame on you Kwango_Likemba! Just Kidding! It is a pleasure to communicate with you on here...I hope to do so in person one day.

Sun Ship

Aug 31, 2003
Kwango_Likemba said:
I love this site it’s nothing like other Black websites I still post now and then.. Here there are a lot of positive and outgoing posters! I spent a lot of time online reading news or opinions on forums, especially around here! I don’t communicate very often with people in real life because they think I am strange and too radical, so I visit websites such as this one to exchange views and opinions about the African liberation struggle and Black people in general.
I was pretty balanced with my necessity to get online until I came here to Destee's :lol: ...but then I had a shift in my work load was away from here for a while

...I was wondering if I would keep posting since sister Queenie has left :cry: :cry: .....:D

but now that Sister Kwango is around :hearts3: ...:grin::whip: I have a renewed reason to be here:whip: for I don't think she's strange or too radical at all :grin::whip:...:D

Oooops..:eeek:....I think that's a whole 'nother thread...:confused:.....:lol:

but really, if any of the regulars come to this thread saying they are online just a little, you know somebody's in denial ...:lol:

Kwango_Likemba

Jan 3, 2005
I agree with you Brother Panafrica shame on me because Destee.com is the best Black website I have found! I hope to see you one day in person too! :star:

Brother Sun Ship, as usual you uplift my mood! :) I spend a great amount of time online, of course it will be idiot to deny it!

Tika Malamu (Take care!)

JoWillie

Nov 30, 2004
I am on line a little, can't always write the way I want to, the mind is quicker then the fingers at times. But the subjects of discussion are interesting and enlightening.

But I'm glad I found this site. I'm slowly starting to come a little more often.

PoeticManifesta

Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
:new: :heart: :huh: Too much for my own good.. its an addiction.. i work in front of a computer on my 9-5// wekends i wake up.. protien shake in hand,... and check email.. the forums.. and etc. .. that lasts till about 12noon.. then in and out throught the day.. and I usually check it one more time.. b4 i go to sleep.. and when i wake up in the middle of the night to tinkle :poop: .. again when i wake up.. **repeat**/// weekdays.. i get on when i get to work.. then when i get off i check the last thread that had my attention b4 i left.. once more @nite.. and so on.. its quite redikulous.. and pityful too.. but the time goes by :time: and theres always something :new: tomorrrow.. !

QUEEN ABENA

Sep 26, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
ALL DAY EVERYDAY
HERE IS WHERE I'LL STAY!!!!!!!!

My Name is Queen Abena
and Im a Destee-Holic
hey do they have DA meetings that i should be attending?
IM ADDICTED TO THIS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :hearts1:
lol

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
Does this mean being logged in, posting, or viewing? Well, I mainly view. I post when something strikes a nerve. I forget to log out sometimes, appearing to be a Destee.com whino:drink: :pc: . It's all to the good, I love this place. I'm trying to convince my sister to become a member, she has much insight.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.