The Front Porch : Are you online a lot or a little?

Are you online a lot or a little?

• a lot

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • a little

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
lol

Akilah said:
waaaay too much *fidgeting*... and I'm addicted to Destee.com... *scratching* can't seem to get enough !
It be callin' me ya'll !!! :killpc:

Much Peace
Akilah :coffee:
You so krazee...lol

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
alot!!!!

It's sad because there are millions of web sites out there but everyday..I wake up to www.destee.com/forums then I check my e-mail then it's right back to the forum. I try to think of other site to visit but there's no place like hom...even if we have bed sheets covering the windows still...lol

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
I have to admit that I'm online a lot (news junky & cheap). Destee.com is usually the 1st site I visit and the last one before I go to bed!

ebonygoddess

Sep 13, 2003
I'm not online that much, I gots work and school. But when I am on, I sho nuff am on this site. :geek:

Spradley

May 30, 2005
Hello, my name is Spradley and I spend too much time online. :) I still watch tv while online. The computer is hardly ever turned off these days. When I'm not sitting in this chair, I'm outside of the home working.

Kwango_Likemba

Jan 3, 2005
I love this site it’s nothing like other Black websites I still post now and then.. Here there are a lot of positive and outgoing posters! I spent a lot of time online reading news or opinions on forums, especially around here! I don’t communicate very often with people in real life because they think I am strange and too radical, so I visit websites such as this one to exchange views and opinions about the African liberation struggle and Black people in general.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz