Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Are you offended if someone calls your hair NAPPY?

Hair!:bowdown:

Hmmmm...:thinking:

As a Black woman, I embrace the way our women wear their hair! Today, I'm "ruff & tuff" with my Afro-Puffs (lol) ... tomorrow, who knows? Last week, I blow-dried it straight & flat-ironed it! Got a full head of it, luv it !!!

And (this is a woman thang') often what we desire for our hair could change once we start workin' on it ... Due to climate, health conditions, etc.

Am I offended by the word "nappy"??? As it relates to "our" hair??? That depends ... but generally ... Nope!

Hair! ... One of the many things I enjoy about being a girl!:bellydance:

Like I said if you feel insulted its because of low self-esteemed or other Character issues you have. If someone tells a rich , you filthy rich as an insult, no matter how much the person says, that won't offend the rich person. If you are offended its because deep down inside you are insecured about your full lips and your Nappy Hair. That's the truth.

No, it's not the truth, no matter how you spin it. Plus, that's a terrible example you used. But oh well.

What you should know, plain and clear, is that my feelings are not debatable. Get that through your head.

I don't care how wise you think you are, you don't know my heart, nor my thoughts as I know them.

You're not my husband to even begin to think you know me well enough to tell me what it is I got going on. You're behind a screen, ya know? Haven't lived one day of my life, yet think you know what it is.

Point blank: You don't know, and probably won't ever. So don't kid yourself.

In all, learn your place, humble yourself, and fall back. Until you do, I won't be entertaining anymore of your posts.

PS: Answer the OP, directly, or move on, and quit trying to debate my reply based on your limited and flawed perspective.

No, it's not the truth, no matter how you spin it. Plus, that's a terrible example you used. But oh well.

What you should know, plain and clear, is that my feelings are not debatable. Get that through your head.

I don't care how wise you think you are, you don't know my heart, nor my thoughts as I know them.

You're not my husband to even begin to think you know me well enough to tell me what it is I got going on. You're behind a screen, ya know? Haven't lived one day of my life, yet think you know what it is.

Point blank: You don't know, and probably won't ever. So don't kid yourself.

In all, learn your place, humble yourself, and fall back. Until you do, I won't be entertaining anymore of your posts.

PS: Answer the OP, directly, or move on, and quit trying to debate my reply based on your limited and flawed perspective.
I can't help you with your insecurities and self-hatred, you gonna have to solve that yourself, since you are so quick reject knowledge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back