Destee Network : Are you interested in owning your own web site? Have you ever thought about it?

Yes I have been considering it for a while. I would like to showcase my craft. I think the Internet is the perfect place to advertise one's goods. When you consider the number of people who can access what you offer it is really mind boggling. As soon as everything is completed I will let you know. I really admire your tenacity in making Destee a dream. Sixteen years in the online business is a great milestone for you. I know it must not be easy especially being a black woman. Keep up the good work

Hey Sister Dunwiddat ... thanks for responding and sharing!

I know i'm late and stuff ... but you should think more on it ... i'm sort of an expert at web site ownership.

If you have any questions please ask ... maybe i can help.

Hoping all is well with you ... Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

No.....way I figure it...if we all had our own site.....there would be alot of slow sites out there

Thanks for responding! I think we all should have our own sites.

What do you mean by slow ... not many visitors? ... even one is more than you started with ... whatcha mean?

New Top Level Domain Names are coming out all the time ... and people are buying them.

Your site would have the ability to reach everyone in the world, if they are on the Internet.

Everyone doesn't have to have a discussion forum site - they might sell hats or something.

Getting people to your site is an expertise that a web site owner must cultivate along the way.

All the information and tools to do it are easily accessible and available to everyone.

Your site could be a baseball card site - memorabilia - a family site - travel - anything.

It could be whatever one's mind imagines.

I think you should make a site wwm ... i'd visit ... :)

Thanks for sharing.

Destee

Yes huney it was designed by a tech and everything, domain go daddy you already know. But some things didn't fall through. I write so I still have all the plans and ideas. Now though my life is in a new direction but like I said before the dream has been gotten so the technicalities still are being played out(who knows where it may go).
I also make jewelry another dream and I'm glad to have gotten back into like I have wanted to.
You know us sisters full of talent just need to manage ourselves more adequetly but also so need more open doors.

Keep your plans and ideas close by Sister ... i may be able to help ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back