Support : Are you having trouble adding / viewing video in threads?

Thank you Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I am repeating your same video below. Does it play for you, when I post it? Is the experience any different when you're logged in or logged - for example - can you play the videos if you are not logged in?

The fact that it is intermittent on your end, it might play and it might not - does suggest it is a local issue, within your own browser.

Are you familiar with clearing cache and cookies on Safari?

Here are instructions for it specifically :

You might want to try that (if you have not already).

What version of Safari are you using (is it up to date)?

Please don't be put off by my questions.

It's hard to resolve what I cannot see and your answers help me try to see better.

Thank you Brother James.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

the videos play alright in facebook. it was fine until you changed things.
i'm always logged in. remember, they will not play for ogoun and others. it is not just me.

i copy and paste the video link.
in the old system there was a icon in the top row that allowed you to put a video in.
it is gone in the new set. maybe you can bring that back.

i cannot play your post either.

Thank you Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I am repeating your same video below. Does it play for you, when I post it? Is the experience any different when you're logged in or logged - for example - can you play the videos if you are not logged in?

The fact that it is intermittent on your end, it might play and it might not - does suggest it is a local issue, within your own browser.

Are you familiar with clearing cache and cookies on Safari?

Here are instructions for it specifically :

You might want to try that (if you have not already).

What version of Safari are you using (is it up to date)?

Please don't be put off by my questions.

It's hard to resolve what I cannot see and your answers help me try to see better.

Thank you Brother James.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL A REPLY ???????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back