Food Discussion : Are you Gluten-Free?

Do you eat gluten-free food?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
No...And again thank you...But I'm asking if anyone here is gluten-free...I've read about gluten-free and I was seeing if what I've read about gluten-free products and allergies rings true to anyone else...In this thread.

Good luck, someone surely will oblige You...

Does anyone here eat Gluten-Free food? I was thinking of trying it and seeing if it helps with my allergies.

I eat some gluten free foods but am not totally gluten free. Had some Greek gluten free yogurt this morning.

I started eating gluten free grains four years ago, lost over 30 lbs, and cleared up an acid reflux problem.

Gradually working my way back to gluten free diet.

I eat some gluten free foods but am not totally gluten free. Had some Greek gluten free yogurt this morning.

I started eating gluten free grains four years ago, lost over 30 lbs, and cleared up an acid reflux problem.

Gradually working my way back to gluten free diet.

Does it taste the same?

Because I know vegan food doesn't taste the same as non-vegan food.

Does it taste the same?

Because I know vegan food doesn't taste the same as non-vegan food.

It depends.

I eat a lot of fruit and veggies which are gluten free. The taste difference is with grains and baked products. Gluten free grains may taste grainier because the gluey in is like eating paste. Along with the yeast.

Many processed foods are made with wheat gluten. Try eating foods free of wheat gluten and see how that goes then extend to other gluten free grains like oatmeal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back