Black People : ARE YOU FIT TO RULE?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    ARE YOU FIT TO RULE?
    A Theory for a structure of African Empowerment.

Our Ancestors had a perfect system for African Empowerment. Many of you who have studied these systems would agree. We may also agree that we need a reintroduction to these systems in order to find our true place and purpose in the world.

During a recent meditation on Mother Destee's topic about The Council of Elders, I was given a structure for African Empowerment in a vision. Many of you who are more educated in these concepts than I am, can tell me where they fit in, and where they do not.

The structure deals with Astrology and the perfect alignment of each sign with an African deity.

I was told that Africans aligned their sign with a particular Deity as a form of behavioral modification. This was done during the early stages of a child's life. It was also done to empower the child, and the child was raised up within the System of whatever Deity that was.

While the people were often Monotheistic, the Rulers were not. And there's a reason why. To say the people were Monotheistic, does not mean they did "know and understand" the use of other Gods, they did- but they only followed the system of the Deity that governed over their astrological sign, because it was this Deity that gave them power, and it was this Deity that helped them serve their place within the collective.

Is this true?

To say the Rulers themselves were not Monotheistic, what does that mean? This was because the Rulers were nominated by the "Spiritual Scientists" as I like to call them. They were people who could understand all the different responsibilities and characteristics of the collective.

In the system of Astrology that most people know, there are 12 signs.
    When we think about a "Ruler" especially in this content, usually we think about a King, a Lord, or some person in power right?

But isn't it interesting that this is also a Ruler:
    [​IMG]

What is also interesting is that a Ruler is made up of 12 inches that makes one foot.
    So in this regard, the vision is correct. A Ruler is what we measure up to.

KMT perhaps did not create Monotheistic Rulers, because of Astrology. If you are a Ruler over people of 12 different characteristics, personalities and life paths - then you must understand these variables and how they are to be used to the betterment of your society.

If this is true, we can see why we are IN the mess we are in currently.
    Is there a system that aligns our astrological sign with an African Deity so I can empower myself based upon by Sun given talents and skills but learning the attributes of this Diety?

Can the Kemetic Zodiac provide further clues into this. Or would this require deeper study in order to find a true matching system?

http://www.theearthcenter.com/index.php?title=earthenergies/zodiac/yoursign

For the moment, I will assume the beautiful work Master Naba has done here in accurate. I find myself aligned with "Het-heru."

Hetheru is the God of my empowerment.

If what I am saying is true, No Monotheistic Ruler is fit to rule. A "Ruler" is not only one inch, a Ruler is 12 inches. A Ruler is something or someone we can measure up to.

Its no irony that African people gravitate towards these types of people as their Rulers. People who seem to understand the totality of African characteristics, and may share that understanding thru their speech, conduct, music, art etc.

However there is also a big difference between a Ruler and a Leader.

The structure for empowerment that I saw, showed me a chart. The spiritual scientists, were composed in a groups of teachers, everyone who possessed the knowledge of how this society functioned, and they were responsible for transferring that knowledge to the new souls that came into existence as well as maintaining balance and order. In a sense, there were the Teachers are our Leaders.

The Teachers/Leaders where the ones who choose the Rulers who were nominated from the Teachers or from among the people.

The people were composed of Warriors, Farmers etc. Everyone who stabilized the way this society functioned. The Deity assigned to you, were assigned based upon the time you appeared on Earth. This Deity also aligned you with what the Teachers/Rulers expected from you. This gave you a sense of responsibility and purpose.

What I find interesting is that even today's youth find more harmony with the Zodiac than with any religion.

Can arrest this structure for our empowerment?
    Have I fallen short of what is expected of me based upon The System of Hetheru?

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloeved KgmW MetaSaience:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    Whoa!:SuN036:
    Wow!:SuN036:
    Whew!:SuN036:

Those numbers Ignited me. Seriously.

MS: What I find interesting is that even today's youth find more harmony with the Zodiac than with any religion.

Many of our people are clueless as to the role Astrology is in our lives.

I Am loving Natural Illustration.
    :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Question:

"Or would this require deeper study in order to find a true matching system?"

I have attempted to address this dilemna for days. The answer to this question goes back to the point I have been emphasizing.

Master Naba states,

"The gregorian dates for the start and end of each moth will vary due to inaccuracies in comparison to the Sidereal calendar."

I have already provided the corresponding dates based on the Sidereal calendar.

I suggest comparing the two and adopting what ever system best fits your ENERGY and Life Elemental. This needs to also incorporate the Lunar-Metonic Cycle which governs one's emotional nature.

White people already know this information and are making millions of dollars each year profitting off our lack of Self-Knowledge.

http://www.newmoontradingco.com/

I Leave you in Peace.

Hotep!

4. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    I will add one thing to this. Even though I can present more original forms of the Kemetic zodia based on the Denderah Cosmology, I can also accept and apply Master Naba's correspondance.

In this, for example, my associated diety would be SERKET.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serket

"Scorpion stings lead to paralysis, and Serket's name describes this, as it means (one who) tightens the throat. However, Serket's name can also be read as meaning (one who) causes the throat to breathe, ans so, as well as being seen as stinging the unrighteous, Serket was seen as one who could cure scorpion stings and other poisins such as snake bits."

Thus, my associated diety, SERKET is, essentially a HEALER as well as one who causes one TO BREATHE.

This is why the WORD is a BREATH of LIFE to HEAL.

Hotep!

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Ok...here I go again...lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_calendar

Notice that this chart is the one from which Master Naba "appropriated" the GREEK months and altered them, slightly.

Notice that he also has 13 associated deities, not 12.

The same dates can be used, but for the most effective method of seeking the guidance and protection of each "Neteru" I suggest using similar dates, but based on Sidereal zodiac, then using the Khemetic name for each month and deity from the earliest reference, which in this case would be the Middle Kingdom.

In this method, one would be making a more direct communication with the "Mother Tongue".

6. Enensa Aunghk

Enensa Aunghk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Could you explain what you mean by the system of Het Heru?

Thanks for your post. It seems that you are on to something.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Master OmowaleX, this is indeed your mastery!

I myself have found truth in the 13 associated Deities. Looking into the Sidereal Astrology I find a good deal of interest in the fact that most of the charts are hand drawn.

I would like to learn more about this and try to understand how a perfect matching system might work.

One of the ideas I have, is to study the life path of Ancestors, those still in our knowledge, and those who we feel may have fulfilled their true purpose here on Earth. For example.

Marcus Garvey
    Elijah Muhammad
    Malcolm X
    Tupac

Still using Master Naba’s calculations:

Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Jr: August 17, 1887 (Hakru/ Akeru/ Aker)
    Elijah Muhammad: October 7, 1897 (Aishat)
    Malcolm X was born as Malcolm Little: May 19, 1925 (Hetheru)
    Tupac Amaru Shakur: June 16, 1971 (Nfertmu)

Did our Warrior Ancestor Marcus Garvey fulfill his system of Empowerment under Akeru? The God of out with the old, in with the new?

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptgods1.html

It would take a great deal of study to find the correct life paths and adjustments with these names. I would also like to find out more about Sidereal Astrology and then perhaps reintroduce KMT Deities based upon associations made by our Zodiac.

8. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    I think you missed some of my posts in another thread in reference to the above mentioned Elder-Ancestors.

I will say Im glad you mentioned Tupac. Some folks still have a hard time dealing with Pac but HE is not only now an Ancestor but an Elder to many youth. If Pac was living he would be 36. King and Malcolm were only 49 when they were assassinated.

Keep in mind that each "sign" represents Neteru (Elementals) so rather than looing at each individual in a static manner, think of them from a thermo-Dynamic perspective.

They are capable of CHANGING FORM under each system but Can NOT be Destroyed.

I will argue that they FULFILLED some purpose Here on Earth, in the FACT that they brought about CHANGES in our Collective Consciousness.

Hotep!

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you Enensa Aunghk for the question.

I used that statement to introduce the idea that perhaps we can create a System of Hetheru. But its possible that our zodiac system can be adjusted to be similar to African Initiation Rites. And perhaps they were and are.

http://www.manuampim.com/AfricanInitiationRites.htm

What I am trying to find here is system we can use to draw out empowerment of our people here in America, and a way for us to return to the KMT zodiac.

For example. Even without bringing the KMT Deities into the equation, we don’t have a system that strengths us based upon our zodiac. In this sense, I would be in the School or System of the Gemini based upon the Western Zodiac. All of my attributes could be trained and fine tuned.

My society would not expect me to be anything other than what is attributed to those of that system. Out of the school/system of the Gemini we find the life path of Tupac, Biggie, Lefteye who have gone before us. We could use this system to train the new souls, newborns coming into our communities under this system. What if we can influence those born under the same sign as Tupac, in the same manner he was influenced?

More than anything, what we leave here on Earth is a mathematical equation for our creation based on the logic of the zodiac and the logic of attraction and influence.

But to further our connection with Mother Africa and our Ancestors, we would need to reintroduce the KMT Deities into this system. So for me from the School of Gemini, graduating on the same day as Andre 3000 and Lefteye, and around the same time as Lauryn Hill our system under Master Naba’s equation is Hetheru.

We can also use these calculations to find Ancestors and even those in our family who have already carried out their life path.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. OmowaleX I would love to see a youtube or DVD series on your works.
    Destee is blessed to have your input.

[​IMG]

Thank you Warrior!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a ruler