Black People : Are You Embarrassed by Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
I will forever be marveled by the great civilizations of the past like Egypt, Ethiopia but i can't stand by Africa who in my eyes from a historical point of view are; for a lack of words- losers. I mean after all of these centuries they are still controlled to some extent by the European countries and have now in my opinion lost the will to even attempt to fight back. Even after Obama killed Gaddafi, destroyed Libya and bombed Somali while they were in the middle of a famine over fifty African leaders met with him to beg for money.

http://www.voanews.com/content/obama-meeting-with-african-leaders-at-summit/1972753.html

Fifty African leaders who attended the unprecedented summit left Washington with a U.S. commitment of $37 billion.

That includes a three- to five-year U.S. security plan to help deal with conflicts like those involving Boko Haram in Nigeria, al-Shabab in Somalia, and radical groups in the Sahel.

"We will join with six countries who have recently demonstrated a track record as peacekeepers: Ghana, Senegal, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Uganda," President Barack Obama said. "And we will invite countries beyond Africa to join us in supporting this effort because the entire world has a stake in peacekeeping in Africa.“

Investment in continent

The military assistance is part of a U.S. effort that also includes trade expansion and investment. Africa has six of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world. And the continent's population is expected to double by 2050.

No reason to be embarrassed by Afrika with six of the fastest growing economies in the world nor am I embarrased by clueless negroes who have no love for Afrika.

Maybe you should go there sometimes. You would be surprised at how progressive some of the countries there are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back