Black Entertainment : Are You Boycotting The Remake of Roots Tonight?

Be careful, he'll put you on "ignore."

UMM...BRO JAMES....

YOU AND I NEVER REALLY HAD MUCH TO SAY TO EACH OTHER.....

AND IM OK WITH THAT.....

YOU SPOKE TO ME , IN YOUR CLASSIC SARCASTIC MANNER EARLIER......WHILE YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A WELCOME BACK , OR A HELLO , OR EVEN A GTSY.....

AND IM OK WITH THAT TOO....

SO NOW.....YOU WANT ME TO STOP TYPING IN CAPS......AND YOU STILL WONT COME WITH ANY RESPECT....

AND....IM OK WITH THAT AS WELL.....

SO HERES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU......BRO JAMES...

I HAVE ALWAYS......TYPED IN THIS FASHION......YOU KNEW THIS WHEN I JOINED DESTEE BACK IN 2009.....

SO...JUST LIKE YOUR SARCASTIC WAYS......MY CAPS.....ARE HERE TO STAY.....

DEAL WITH IT....

I have not wasted my time nor money watching any of the "Slavery" reenactment movies. We already know that story, but what we do not know is the myriad of stories of our people from before slavery and after. To be reminded over and over again that our people were once slaves is to be reminded over and over again of their claim of superiority over our people. Something they seem to like to do at least once a generation, though they ramp-up the pace now since they are worried about Blacks becoming too uppity and agitated.

I have not wasted my time nor money watching any of the "Slavery" reenactment movies. We already know that story, but what we do not know is the myriad of stories of our people from before slavery and after. To be reminded over and over again that our people were once slaves is to be reminded over and over again of their claim of superiority over our people. Something they seem to like to do at least once a generation, though they ramp-up the pace now since they are worried about Blacks becoming too uppity and agitated.

Tru- Dat brutha Hermetic

5b43211d719248cec2c7efa1c1368fe8.jpg

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back