Pan-Africanism : Are You African or African American?

Are You "African" or "African American?"

• I am African.

Votes: 83 46.4%
  • I am African American.

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • none of the above

Votes: 44 24.6%

• Total voters
Uh oh, now you sound like a politician! R U running for office?

lol ... not hardly ... but i've grown to this point ... a more mature way of looking at things, i hope

we've been called by so many names ... trying to keep up with them all is kraziness all by itself

bringing me to this point ... even no matter what you call a rose ... it's beautiful every time you see it ... :)

:heart:

Destee

lol ... not hardly ... but i've grown to this point ... a more mature way of looking at things, i hope

we've been called by so many names ... trying to keep up with them all is kraziness all by itself

bringing me to this point ... even no matter what you call a rose ... it's beautiful every time you see it ... :)

Destee

That's a relief, don't want nobody corrupting my AFRIKAN rose!!!!

keep on ... and you just might get that poor, broke, Sister wit a hole in her roof, and a housefull of chiren ... keep on ... :love:

Destee

I'm praying for it! And I don't do a whole lot of praying!!!!! I believe service is the highest form of worship!!!!

keep on ... and you just might get that poor, broke, Sister wit a hole in her roof, and a housefull of chiren ... keep on ... :love:

Destee

You're kinda sorta in the same position as the african brother who united those various factions and took over the white slave ship AMISTAD, way back in the day, sis!

Good luck and best wishes....

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back