Black Women : Are You A Woman or a Lady?

Are you a lady or a woman?

• A lady

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A woman

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
I'S A LADY NOW

I AM A WOMAN WITH LADY LIKE QUALITIES. I FEEL THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE WHEN A WOMAN SHOULD CONDUCT HERSELF AS A LADY. BEING A LADY ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, COME HOME COOK , CLEAN AND REMAIN A LADY?? NO, THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR ALL THAT, TO ME. TAKE ME SOMEWHERE, AND I KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT MYSELF, BUT WHEN I GET HOME, I WANNA BE FREE2B ME...... A WOMAN :qqb018:

I agree free. I am a woman, a lady, and a bit of a tom-boy. Each has a reining place in my life. The tom-boy part fits in because I have a lil gangsta in me...he he he...just a little itty bit! Sometimes it comes out in flo.

But I am a real guys girl. Meaning, I can strap on the heels and get sexy with it, and I can take those heels of and go play basketball. I am not afraid of getting dirty. Meaning I will run, swim, hike, and enjoy being outdoors. Nor am I a woman who spends all her time being a showpiece and not having any fun.

It is my thought that a guy does not want a woman who is "untouchable" like a porcelain doll. He wants a women who is beautiful inside and out, and can
let loose and have fun.

I agree free. I am a woman, a lady, and a bit of a tom-boy. Each has a reining place in my life. The tom-boy part fits in because I have a lil gangsta in me...he he he...just a little itty bit! Sometimes it comes out in flo.

But I am a real guys girl. Meaning, I can strap on the heels and get sexy with it, and I can take those heels of and go play basketball. I am not afraid of getting dirty. Meaning I will run, swim, hike, and enjoy being outdoors. Nor am I a woman who spends all her time being a showpiece and not having any fun.

It is my thought that a guy does not want a woman who is "untouchable" like a porcelain doll. He wants a women who is beautiful inside and out, and can
let loose and have fun.

I JUST LOVE BEING A WOMAN OF MANY HATS ......

how many do you have ......hats that is !

every gurl grows into womanhood but not all becomes a real lady
but when you see a female well balance between a lady and woman
which is a combonation of both you have yourself something good
I don't thing one can out weight the other you must be both
i never seen a pure lady and any woman in her as well the woman with
no lady like in her .....I sum it up like this a woman is a lady /which is a queen

now to see even more inside her means a greater treasure ......

Snugli 360

A few months ago I was sitting with a group of friends and had my legs crossed. The Queen Mother of that group admonished me that ladies do not cross their legs but only their ankles. I squelched that little dominatrix in me that wanted to say "I''m not a lady. I'm a woman." and out of respect for her I began to cross my ankles. Now I find over and over again that respect for others does not lead to lasting behavior modification if I do not have the inner conviction that that is something I need to do.

Sistas, have you ever wanted to just dispense with all the do's and don't's of lady like decorum and just be a woman? Cross your legs or tell a man just how sexy you think he is? What to you is the difference between a lady and a woman?
A lady to me is a individual in the wake of finding themselves and haven't yet equated the qualities yet of being a woman.A woman is one that has some experience under her belt to combat everyday life able to hold her own on a more solid level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back