Destee's Thoughts Are You a Web Site Owner ?

Are you a web site owner ?

• Total voters
okay destee how do you become a website owner? I am eager to learn...

OK Destee I am a web site owner; but what I know about it is only a Tear Drop in the OCEAN. I am still learning the terminologies of Cyber Space.

Sister Nevar and Brother ELDER BA'KHYR ... can you both join me in chat on Wednesday Night @ 8 pm ET?

That's the normal time that I do CLASS with DESTEE and over the years that time has been used to address a host of different topics. Lately, we've been using it to talk about our healthy living / weight loss effort, but under the circumstances, i think it would be beneficial to shift that a little this week.

There is so much to web site ownership, and it just happens to be my area of expertise! :)

I can help you both and all understand the basic concepts of successful web site ownership, as well as answer any questions you may have. This isn't to suggest i know everything, but even if i don't know the answer to your specific questions, I can surely find out!

So ... with that in mind ... let me know if you can join us on Wednesday Night @ 8 pm ET!

It's going to be great!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yes Destee I am a owner myself but more importantly I belong to a club that is exclusively teaching brothers and sisters to be successful in website ownership. I'm a proud member of the Black Business Builders Club.

http://blacksnmoney.biz

Brother TFreedom ... Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful !!! ... :toast:

I do hope you can join us tonight in chat, sharing your expertise and experience in the Website Ownership 101 Class!

We need more Sisters and Brothers like you, making the most of this technology, offering products and services to our people!

Congratulations !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

are you still doing the chat? i'd love to join in!

i have about ten websites, but for personal reasons, I do not link my business with the real me (the real me is right here.... should i say, "the rest of me"?)

me and the wife just started this one: www.halalgal.blogspot.com about 7 months ago. we will be linking it to a domain name soon.

btw, i just noticed that i'm coming in way late to these posts, so my bad if i'm hecka late!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back