Destee's Thoughts Are You a Web Site Owner ?

Are you a web site owner ?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Since we've embarked on this path of monetizing destee, my desire to study, learn, and share information regarding web site ownership has been renewed! This is so great Family, because i had really thought i would not ever want to talk of such things in an open forum. As old as this community is, as long as we've had the opportunity to share with each other, i've never wanted to discuss this topic. Isn't that weird, since i'm all immersed in it?! I think i had just become so burnt out on it, even talking about it brought me no joy. And yall know me, talking about most anything is a joy for me ... :) ... so this was a major block.

Anyway, it seems to be lifted and you can't hardly shut me up now! :D

My classes recently have been surrounding web site ownership, monetizing a web site, etc.

Which is why i'm asking this question ... are you a web site owner?

I just want to see how many other site owners we have in the community.

Please vote in the poll above, and you're welcome to leave comments, and links to your site below.

If you aren't a web site owner, and would like to know how to become one, what basic things to consider, etc., you'll want to be in class on Sundays @ 8 pm ET as well. Lots of great, general information will be shared.

Okay ... one last time ... please don't forget to vote in the poll above.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hey Brother MrAdams ... i've been thinking of you, glad you're home!

Check this out ... The Destee Network ... it's back up and running!

Add your sites while a recipricol link is not needed (though i'd love one if you don't mind).

Non-registered Members must provide a recipricol link, Registered Members do not have to (for a limited time), and Premium Members never have to provide one.

If i'm missing a category or two, let me know!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back