Black People : Are You a Morning Person - Night Time Person - What?

peace

I'm both. I hit the gym around 6 am to start my day during the week and on the weekends i'm up around the same time, but i'll hang out, or be up all night. I only sleep 4 or 5 hours a night anyway, so for the other 18 or 19 hours of the day i'm up doing sumptin'. I don't drink coffee and the only tea i drink is golden seal.

th

Dang juicers. Does anyone with a juicer and juice regularly realize that you sleep less? I've been juicing for over a decade and when i first started is when i realized i wasn't sleeping as much. It's a good thing though.

th

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm a night time person ... i enjoy working the midnight shift best ... it's quiet, i'm up, alert, all of that.

Oftentimes i wanna do a live show during the wee hours ... but i know it's not when most are active.

I can do the morning / day shift stuff if i have to ... but it's not what i prefer.

How about you ... what time of day / night do you enjoy most ?

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

I enjoy the morning. I am up about 4.30 am. From the time I was a little girl I would awake around 5.00 my mother would ask me if I killed a priest and can't sleep.:lol: I love the freshness of the morning. I can work at night but I am more energetic in the morning especially if I have had a peaceful uninterrupted sleep. Even when I am on holiday I still wake up early.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm a night time person ... i enjoy working the midnight shift best ... it's quiet, i'm up, alert, all of that.

Oftentimes i wanna do a live show during the wee hours ... but i know it's not when most are active.

I can do the morning / day shift stuff if i have to ... but it's not what i prefer.

How about you ... what time of day / night do you enjoy most ?

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Mostly nights. It feels good when u up n err body is asleep is like u ahead of err body of course am speaking for myself especially in da studio u feel like u r using ya God giving time like u shd not wasting it then the morning comes n u sleeping while err body is awake,lol.Living backwards, we r da chosen ones.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back